Johnson & Johnson Careers
2019 SUMMER R&D PROCUREMENT INTERN
Titusville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 1104180831
Janssen Research and Development, LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for Co-ops to be based in Raritan, NJ, Titusville, NJ or Spring House, PA to support the Johnson & Johnson Research & Development Procurement (JRP) Organization.
Janssen Research and Development, LLC develops treatments that improve the health and lifestyles of people worldwide. Research & Development areas encompass novel targets in neurologic disorders, gastroenterology, oncology, infectious disease, diabetes, hematology, metabolic disorders, immunologic disorders, and reproductive medicine. Johnson & Johnson Research & Development Procurement also supports the consumer and medical device family of companies.
- Support the following Procurement activities across a variety of categories, data gathering and analytics from numerous systems (e.g. Ariba, Views, Vision, and Tableau).
- Execute support of world class sourcing strategies.
- Help support the implementation and achievement of the JRP goals and objectives with a multinational and cross sector approach in an international team.
- Candidates must be enrolled (not necessarily taking classes) in an accredited college/university during the co-op session. Students must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a business, engineering or a related field.
- Only students that have completed their sophomore year or above will be considered.
- The candidate must be available to work 40 hours/week during the Co-op session.
- This candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- This candidate will have the ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives and work independently while demonstrating initiative.
- The ability to work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist is also required.
- Extensive PC based skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint, are preferred.
- Minimum 3.2 GPA is preferred.
- Local travel may be required. Students must be able to provide their own transportation to/from their work location.
- Students must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require future sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)