Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Technology Lead, Public Cloud Automation, located in Raritan, NJ to support next generation of hybrid cloud infrastructure.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Technology Lead, Azure Cloud Automation role is responsible for developing automation capabilities for the Johnson and Johnson Public Cloud. This role is specific to cloud development using Microsoft Azure. In this role you will have the opportunity to lead, design and develop automations to maintain all of Johnson and Jonhson's Cloud service offerings. We follow microservices-based architecture patterns. Our team also follows agile methodologies for development and release of capabilities via Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines.
In this role you will need to have a firm grasp of the Microsoft Azure cloud services and have a software engineering background. You will have chance to define, build, and support automations that allows Johnson and Johnson developers and business teams to easily consume public cloud infrastructure in a secured and compliant manner.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Setup and configure advanced features of Azure service offerings
- Craft technical designs and architectures based on high-level requirements
- Review and approve code from other Azure development team members
- As part of an agile team, you will be creating, grooming, developing and reviewing stories using tools like JIRA, GIT and Bitbucket
- Design and build RESTful APIs in python using behavior driven development methodology
- Develop integrations with other infrastructure tools like ServiceNow, Enterprise Alerting, Active Directory, etc.
- Contribute to the team's continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines (CI/CD)
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of total experience in IT is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in design and development in cloud technologies is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on programming experience is required. (python is preferred but any programming language will be accepted)
- Azure Developer and/or Infrastructure Architecture certification is required.
- Experience building Restful APIs is required.
- Experience in GIT, Python is required.
- Experience in supporting global operations and following enterprise level process frameworks is preferred.
- Knowledge of integration patterns is preferred.
- Knowledge of infrastructure automations is preferred.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, and virtualization is preferred.
- Knowledge microservices design patterns is preferred.
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills are preferred.
- Self-starter with strong teamwork abilities and customer service skills is preferred.
- This position is located in Raritan, New Jersey and may require up to 5% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)