Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Analyst, North America Healthcare Operations
Requisition ID: 1092190403
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. is currently recruiting for a Senior Analyst, North America Healthcare Operations located in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Senior Analyst, North America Healthcare Operations will:
• Support managing and monitoring daily, weekly, monthly, and annual administration processes of the Company’s outsourced service administrators for healthcare (medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, and flexible spending accounts) across North America.
• Research and review any potential service delivery issues or concerns with internal and external business partners and respond to legal and governmental third-party requests for information.
• Act as subject matter expert to review and document processes for the Company’s healthcare plans and programs across North America.
• Partner with the internal and external business partners responsible for healthcare programs and services to ensure that associated processes are managed and delivered per policies, program requirements and contract terms.
• Handle complex or confidential healthcare inquiries/requests and assume ownership of transferred/escalated issues from internal and external business partners.
• Assist in the development, review and updating of healthcare policy and program documentation (e.g., Standard Operating Procedures, Process Flows, Summary Plan Descriptions, etc.) to ensure complete, accurate, and up-to-date depiction of policies, plans, programs and processes.
• Support major projects such as acquisitions, divestitures, or restructuring related to the Company’s healthcare plans and programs across North America.
• Conduct audits of services across the region to ensure compliance with contracts and/or services agreements.
• Conduct Customer Service training and call reviews of outsourced healthcare service administrators.
• Create and distribute Summary Annual Reports and other governmental required notices.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• Minimum of 4 years of relevant total rewards experience working in a complex, matrixed environment is required (preferably health and welfare benefits experience).
• Strong critical thinking skills with an analytical focus is required.
• Candidate must have a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, exceptional teaming and collaboration skills.
• Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills required.
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate with customers, peers, and vendors is required.
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite of software products required; Workday, SalesForce, database, HRIS systems and reporting tools experience is preferred.
• Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS), Certified Benefits Professional (CBP), or designation in process, is preferred.
• Fluent in both English and Spanish, is preferred.
• This position is located in Tampa, FL and may require up to 5% of domestic travel as needed.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson (6067)