Johnson & Johnson Careers
2018- 2019 NA Professional Sales Co-Op
Requisition ID: 1092180510
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products, Inc develops, markets and sells leading brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio of Baby, Beauty, Consumer Health Care and Over-the Counter products includes brands, such as: Johnson's Baby, Neutrogena, Aveeno, Listerine, Tylenol, Zyrtec, and more.
The North America Professional Sales & Marketing organization within Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products, is recruiting for a Professional Sales Operations Co-op role. The team works across functions in the organization such as Professional Marketing, Operations, Contracting, Finance, etc. to deliver business goals and develop future plans.
This program offers high-caliber students the ability to apply their knowledge in practical business settings during an assignment from January 2018 to June 2018.
As a co-op, you will become an integral part of the dynamic, fast paced team. You will be involved in sales related activities that may include the following responsibilities:
• Track and report monthly team performance, activities, new product launches, etc.
• Analyze data to understand business drivers and trends with professional customers and Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs)
• Assist in the planning and execution of a national sales meeting
• Find opportunities and develop the business case for expansion of contracting to new business areas for additional volume
• Assess opportunities for support of the Professional Sales organizations including better customer targeting and order management
• Align on key strategies and execute plan(s) to support key opportunities identified by the North American Professional Sales Leadership team
You should posses the following skill sets: High level of motivation. Proven real passion for marketing and/or brand management. Leadership skills to pursue each project with enthusiasm, passion, and clear focus. Strong analytical, organizational, communication, negotiation and social skills. Ability to build strong, shared working relationships and support creative solutions by effectively working through conflicts.
Ability to think strategically, to visualize what might or could be, as well as day-to-day strategic approach to issues and challenges. Courage to do what is right and displaying good judgment. Proven strong academic and extra-curricular track record.
Fort Washington, PA
• Current undergraduate student in pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college, preferably with a Marketing or Business focus (Rising Junior, or Current Junior, Expected Graduation 2020 or Graduation 2021)
• Minimum Cumulative GPA 3.0
• Be willing and able to commit to entire 6 month time frame - 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
• US Citizenship or Permanent Residents US Work Authorization
• Proficient in Windows software applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Ability to provide own transportation between home and work office location is required.
• We are an equal opportunity employer
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)