Johnson & Johnson Careers
Training Manager, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., (Actelion), South San Francisco, CA or nationwide
South San Francisco, California
Requisition ID: 1088190402
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., (Actelion), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Training Manager, located in either corporate offices in South San Francisco, CA or nationwide from home.
Janssen is a company driven by dedication to product innovation, customer focus and employee and organizational excellence.
Our goal is to build on our leadership position in major existing therapeutic categories, while pioneering and taking the lead in new categories. We actively identify and pursue innovative business opportunities. We create partnerships that contribute to mutual success. People are our strength and the source of our growth. We are committed to providing a diverse, dynamic and challenging work environment where associates and their ideas can develop and thrive. Our focus on customers, partners, people and innovation creates sustainable, profitable growth and shareholder value. Our business practices reflect the responsibilities expressed in the Johnson & Johnson Credo.
Please visit our website at www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com to learn more about J&J and our products.
The Training Manager will support the Training Department in respect to planning, development,
implementation and conducting training programs and implementing initiatives that will meet the training and development needs of Actelion field personnel.
• Leads development of training events, programs and materials to improve effectiveness of field colleagues and meet evolving needs of the business.
• Collaborates with field leadership to ensure strategies and tactics are implemented by identifying and meeting training needs.
• Perform field visits and provide effective training / coaching as needed.
• Leads communication and delivery of highly effective, results driven training and development strategies to support organization and employee needs, goals, and growth.
• Develops and supports programs that advance commercial capabilities and competencies.
• Represents the Commercial L&D Department as it relates to training needs in various key committees.
• Plans, develops, and conducts workshops at regional and national meetings in collaboration with key stakeholders.
• Plans, develops, and conducts workshops at POA meetings in collaboration with Marketing, Medical and Sales leadership.
• Partners with stakeholders to advance capabilities and processes across the organization.
• Manage contracted vendors as needed to execute training deliverables for training needs.
• Lead training liaison team to meet the needs of sales leaders
• Design and deliver new hire training for field colleagues. Including Phases 1, 2 and 3.
• Partner with Legal and Compliance to ensure Training Materials are within guidelines of Johnson and Johnson, Health Care Compliance
o Bachelor’s degree
o At least five years’ successful experience in advanced pharmaceutical specialty or medical device sales or field sales training experience.
o Proven success as a facilitator in a variety of classes and programs
o Ability to travel up to 75%
o Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales/ Rare Disease Sales/ Training
o Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) experience
o Demonstrated success in selling in a rare disease space (PAH preferred), demonstrated success navigating difficult payer /generic environments, experience with Specialty Pharmacies
o Ability to coordinate cross-functional teams to identify training needs and develop solutions to meet those needs
o Prior Training experience
o Prior leadership/supervisory responsibility in a training environment
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-California-South San Francisco-
Actelion Pharmaceuticals US Inc (6252)