Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supply Chain Planner, External Manufacturing
Skillman, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 1074180510
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Supply Chain Planner, External Manufacturing to be located in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Supply Chain Planner will:
• Perform supply planning for assigned products to meet customer service goals, optimize inventory investment and meet production requirements.
• Be responsible for key performance indicators such as case fills rates, inventory days of supply (DOS), and SLOB levels.
• Perform finished goods inventory planning, management and reporting (i.e., safety stock modeling for components & raw materials, lead identification and minimization of obsolete inventory, and support builds for new products and phase-in/phase-outs for existing SKU's).
• Develop a master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates required by sales forecasts or customer orders.
• Build attainable product line production schedules to meet customer service goals, optimize inventory investments and meet production requirements.
• Manage long term planning for strategic suppliers and participate in supplier capacity reviews.
• Perform planning and related data analysis needed for cross-functional projects.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. A focused degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Math, Engineering, or Logistics is preferred.
• A minimum 2 years of related work experience in Consumer Products Supply Chain Operations (including logistics, forecasting, distribution, warehouse and procurement) is required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically with Excel is required.
• SAP experience is preferred.
• Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence Tools, Training, and/or Certification is preferred.
• APICS certification is strongly preferred.
• This position will be located in Skillman, NJ and may require up to 10% of domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)