Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Health Economics and Reimbursement
Requisition ID: 1070190801
Janssen Inc. is looking to fill a Manager, Health Economics and Reimbursement position in the Government Affairs and Market Access department, located in Toronto, Ontario.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
- Develop and implement market access strategies for products in the oncology portfolio
- Manage health economics and outcomes research projects (e.g., health economics analysis, database analysis, outcomes research studies, resource use surveys, patient-preference studies, etc.)
- Develop reimbursement strategy, submissions, reports and other materials to support the value communication to decision makers and payers based on clinical and economic data
- Collaborate with the Access field team to ensure alignment and implementation of regional reimbursement strategies
- Present clinical and health economic data and product value messages to Canadian payers and other stakeholders
- Lead and facilitate advisory boards to test reimbursement data and messages
- Liaise with Global Market Access teams, focusing on relevant outputs for the Canadian environment
- Collaborate with Medical Affairs, Marketing and Regulatory business partners to achieve reimbursement objectives and to support brand objectives
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in epidemiology, public affairs or health economics. Graduate level education (M.Sc., MBA,) with a focus on healthcare, Health Economics, or related field would be an asset.
- 3+ years of professional business experience in pharmaceutical or health-related industry
- Strong business acumen is required - ability to derive insights from data, analyze market dynamics, understand the marketing process, strategic thinking; creative problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) are critical
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to partner and collaborate effectively across the organization
- High degree of self-awareness and ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Proven ability to influence and drive execution with internal as well as external customers and suppliers
- Experience in the Canadian public reimbursement environment or other HTA markets would be an asset
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.This position is located in Toronto, ON and may require up to 10% travel in North America
Janssen Inc. (7710)
Health Economics Mkt