Johnson & Johnson Careers
Leader, Total Rewards, Strategy Design
Requisition ID: 1068191003
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Leader, Total Rewards, Strategy Design, based in any New Jersey or Pennsylvania J&J office or Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Total Rewards Strategy & Design Leader will provide thought leadership and guidance on the global strategy, methodology and approach to the Company’s Global Job Architecture and Job Evaluation frameworks. Responsible for the assessment and creation of existing and new compensation strategies. Will ensure our compensation strategy and programs enable employee attraction, engagement and retention.
- Assess, update and maintain company’s Job Architecture and Job Evaluation global frameworks and drive consistent understanding and utilization across the enterprise.
- Work collaboratively with Total Rewards peers to ensure global consistency and early identification of key issues. Oversee all global Job Architecture/Evaluation policies, guidelines, programs, critical issues and exceptions.
- Work collaboratively with peers on the related communications and trainings and partner with HR, Business Leadership and other key internal partners to inform of the evolution of strategies; collaborate with Legal and other partners as needed for guidance and to ensure compliance with local laws, regulations and contractual obligations.
- Develop Compensation policies, programs and objectives; ensure they are reviewed and amended as needed, based on external changes (legislation, laws) and/or internal processes and practices.
- Provide direction, requirements and governance oversight to Corporate and Global Services Total Rewards teams with respect to our Global Job Architecture and Job Evaluation programs and processes including but not limited to: a) the Global Job Catalog and b) Job Evaluation methodologies and technologies
- Partner with HR Technology and IT teams on design of Job Architecture and Evaluation processes and enabling technologies (Workday, Global Job Catalog, Mercer eIPE, Market Pay).
- Serve as a compensation subject matter expert, developing suitable strategies and actively monitors and uses industry leading practices and builds external relationships.
- Lead and/or contribute to other projects in support of the Company’s Total Rewards strategy.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required. An advanced degree is highly desirable (Master’s/Ph.D. in HR, MBA in HR or other related concentration, OD, Org Psych, or related discipline).
- A minimum of 6 years professional hands-on experience within HR with at least 2 years of experience with design and implementation of compensation programs is required.
- Global scope and responsibility experience strongly preferred
- Highly developed analytical skills. Must have the ability to define and measure plan performance metrics to see opportunities for improvements and savings is required.
- Facilitation and project management experience (e.g., project plans, status reports, communication plans, risk management plans, deliverable charts) is required.
- Strong leadership skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of Compensation laws and regulations is required.
- Strong presentation skills; can speak across various forums and communicate to broad, diverse audience is required.
- Influence, negotiation and consultative skills is required.
- This position is preferably located in based in any New Jersey or Pennsylvania J&J office or Tampa, FL and may require up to 10% domestic and international travel.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and
ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
United States-New Jersey--
North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-Florida-Tampa
Johnson & Johnson (6067)