Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Director, Rheumatology Marketing
Requisition ID: 1065180126
Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Product Director, Rheumatology Marketing located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Our discoveries lead us not only to new treatments, but also to new ways to empower patients and expand their access to quality care. For more about Janssen Biotech, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit www.janssenbiotech.com.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Product Director will lead the development and execution of U.S. business strategies and marketing plans for the Rheumatology Brand within the rheumatology franchise. This role is unique in that the Product Director will gain experience by being accountable for the HCP strategy, execution and performance management of the brand across key stakeholders. Core responsibilities include the following:
- Strategy & Execution: Lead the development & execution of U.S. business strategies & marketing plans to deliver NTS and market share commitments.
- Health of the Business and Forecasting: Partner with Commercial Excellence team to identify, analyze and report on key brand performance metrics, identifying insights and opportunities to maintain or grow volume.
- Promotional Innovation: Explore, sell-in, and execute innovative promotional tactics including risk-sharing agreements and partnerships that support brand performance. Partner with the Integrated Customer Solutions Team to create and implement customer experience solutions.
- Media Planning, PR & Promotional Support: Develop, execute, measure and optimize professional media, patient media, and PR programs, with particular focus on existing risk-sharing “Own the Audience” non-personal promotion program.
- Franchise Engagement: Partner across the rheumatology franchise to ensure synergy of promotional efforts and investments across brands in the rheumatology portfolio
- Budget Management: Be accountable for directing, managing and monitoring spend within assigned budget.
- Cultural Contributions: Contribute to a culture of collaboration, trust, and personal development as part of the JBI marketing team.
- Organizational Alignment: Drive cross-functional awareness, alignment and accountability to brand strategies and goals.
- Bachelor Degree required
- MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
- 7 years of business experience required
- 1+ years of marketing experience required
- Excellent skills in strategic thinking, analytics, and managing a broad scope.
- In-line/brand marketing and personal experience interacting with customers and Key Opinion Leaders on a clinical level is preferred.
- The successful candidate is a self-starter with a track record of challenging the status quo, delivering results, and demonstrating accountability for business performance.
- People management experience highly preferred
- Leadership, business results, innovation, proactivity, and strong analytical skills with excellent overall business acumen and interdependent partnering
- Must be capable of managing and prioritizing multiple priorities
- Strong communication skills and influencing without authority required
- Previous field experience is required
- Previous Product Manager experience is required
- Large molecule experience is preferred
This role is in Horsham, PA and will require up to 30% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)