Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Government Pricing Analytics Manager
Piscataway, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 1051180409
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (JJHCS) a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Government Pricing Analytics Manager, located in Piscataway, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
As the Government Pricing Analytics Manager, you will support all aspects of the government pricing calculations, government agency reporting and corresponding analysis by maintaining the Government Pricing (GPS) system to account for changes in law, interpretation of law, and changes in business processes and contracting strategies. You will be a primary point of contact to Operating Companies, J&J Legal, JJHCS and J&J Office of Compliance for government pricing and price reporting matters.
• Support long-term strategies and planning for Government Pricing system usage and functionality.
• Partner with IT to support system changes or upgrades from a business process perspective.
• Create and maintain SOPs and Work Instructions
• Monitor pricing calculations (AMP, BP, ASP, NFAMP, 340B)
o Address ad-hoc requests, user questions/issues, and ensure adequate communications.
o Partner with GPS users to complete due diligence activities designed to ensure data and system integrity for all pricing calculations.
• Ensure timely, accurate, and complete price submissions to respective government agencies (i.e., CMS, VA, HRSA, State agencies).
• Maintain current level of knowledge and expertise on all Government pricing regulations including legislative and regulatory developments that may impact J&J Operating Companies.
• Share and disseminate knowledge to Government Pricing Analytics department associates to ensure ongoing learning.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree or focused degree in business management areas (i.e., finance, accounting, operations) is a plus
• Minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience required
• Healthcare related industry experience required; Pharmaceutical industry experience strongly desired
• Specialized knowledge of government and commercial contracting is strongly desired
• Requires substantial knowledge of government pricing and managed care industry, with knowledge of relevant government programs (i.e. Medicaid, Medicare, VA)
• Project management and/or certification is a plus
• Experience with government systems solutions (Imany/Revitas and/or Model N) preferred
• Requires proficiency with MS Office, including MS Excel VLOOKUPS and pivot tables; MS-Access experience preferred
• Strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills, and ability to network and build relationships to provide innovative solutions and address urgent business matters
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational capabilities
• Position located in Piscataway, NJ with up to 10% domestic travel required
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)