Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, Global Strategic Marketing, Multiple Myeloma
Requisition ID: 1046190402
Janssen Global Services, LLC a company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Director, Global Strategic Marketing, Multiple Myeloma located in Raritan, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Global Services, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Director, Global Strategic Marketing, Multiple Myeloma will be responsible for key priorities in advancing commercial objectives for marketed assets and new indications in multiple myeloma, reporting to the Global Commercial Leader for Multiple Myeloma.
The Director, Global Strategic Marketing, Multiple Myeloma, will be responsible for several areas including but not limited to:
- Coordinating with Janssen business regions to develop and execute commercial strategies, tactics, and messaging
- Partnering with R&D and Regulatory to bring commercial insight, develop/strengthen the Target Product Profile (TPP), and implement the broader vision for Janssen’s leadership in multiple myeloma
- Collaborating with Medical Affairs to ensure robust publication plans and enduring/differentiating data generation
- Liaising with Market Access in development of value propositions to support/bolster reimbursement and approvals globally
- Managing the Life Cycle for assets in multiple myeloma
- Launching indications in various global markets and across operating companies
- Serving as a facilitator of best practice sharing within and across regions
- Partnering with key cross-functional partners (Analytics, Finance, Competitive Intelligence, etc.) to develop differentiating value proposition and commercial forecast valuation models.
- Adopting a patient centric view to the treatment of multiple myeloma today and in the future
The qualified candidate should be an agile team player who is able to lead and participate on cross-functional teams, gain alignment and drive decision making with regional commercial colleagues on the commercial strategy and tactical plans. This individual will have the ability to understand, interpret and communicate commercial and competitive implications of complex technical/clinical/regulatory data. This individual must have an understanding of clinical data and the ability to interact with R&D colleagues on scientific issues. This individual must demonstrate strong leadership presence through influencing without authority with high-level management, detailed orientation, and excellent strategic thinking.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. Postgraduate qualification, PhD, MBA, or other graduate degree is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of progressive experience in the pharmaceutical industry is required.
- A minimum of 3 years demonstrated in-line marketing, market access, marketing support, or sales management/training experience executing marketing strategy is required.
- Prior Oncology experience is strongly preferred
- An ability to manage multiple demands and priorities on time, lead teams, gain alignment and driving decision-making is required.
- Senior brand responsibility, alliance management experience, people management, product launch, experience in working with global teams and a strong understanding of pharmaceutical development is preferred.
- Strong executive, verbal and written communication skills are required, along with demonstrated presentation skills.
This position will be based in Raritan, NJ and will require up to 25% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)