Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Global Market Access & Health Policy Co-op Associate (Summer 2018, 8 or 12 months)
Requisition ID: 1043180124
Janssen Global Services, L.L.C. (JGS), Oncology Therapeutic Area, is recruiting for a Global Market Access & Health Policy Associate Co-op, based in Toronto, ON.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women’s health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
The Janssen Global Market Access & Health Policy works in collaboration with Global Strategic Marketing, Global Medical Affairs, Research & Development, and regions around the globe to enable worldwide patient access to our healthcare innovations.
Our vision for the future of Janssen Oncology is as a leader in payer-oriented commercial solutions while maintaining the ideals of a patient-focused, socially responsible and commercially successful company. This depends on our internal environment where the evolving needs of the marketplace are used as the guide to product development and commercialization.
What does the role entail?
As a Global Market Access & Health Policy Co-op Associate, you will:
• Be responsible for supporting global health economics and market access tactical plans for various indications of DARZALEX (daratumumab)
• Develop and maintain tools and resources critical to enable effective execution of Global and regional market access strategies.
• Define and develop tools to maximize efficiencies in processes and communications with internal stakeholders
Sound like your kind of challenge? Here is what we're looking for:
• Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in an appropriate field (Science, Pharmacy, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Health Economics, or Public Health)
• Must be available to work an 8 or 12 month co-op term, beginning in May 2018. Please indicate your availability in cover letter or resume.
• Track record of academic success.
• Demonstrates excellent time management skills and attention to detail
• Strong familiarity with word, excel, and powerpoint software
• Superior communication (written and oral) and strong interpersonal skill
• Ability to work independently
BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)