Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Director, NA Marketing Vogue International
Requisition ID: 1039180509
Vogue International, is an innovative consumer products business located in Clearwater, Florida, that distributes cutting-edge hair care products to large retail chains around the world. These brands represent an innovative hair care business which is new to our Consumer Family of Companies and focused on the marketing, development and distribution of salon-influenced and nature-inspired hair care and other personal care products. With several strong brands among its portfolio, including OGX® and MAUI MOISTURE®, , the Vogue business is the cornerstone of Johnson & Johnson Consumer’s hair care operations. Vogue International products are sold in the U.S. and in 38 other countries.
The Senior Director of NA Marketing is a member of the Vogue International Leadership team and reports directly into the Company President. This person will lead a team that develops local insights and guides local strategies, execution and all aspects of Integrated Marketing Communication on the Vogue business. The Senior Director will be responsible for all aspects of the market research and business analytics for the North America region including consumer, shopper, eCommerce and public relations support of the Vogue International Products. The Senior Director is responsible for building and developing brands for a consumer package goods company, using nimble and cost-efficient marketing and brand development skills including: consumer insights and market research, brand and product portfolio management, and P&L management. They will lead the translation of learnings into actionable recommendations that drive business growth. This individual must demonstrate excellent communication skills and partner collaboratively with business teams to drive these initiatives into action.
- Is the marketing authority on the NA Vogue International business, influences NA business strategies and develops the most appropriate research strategies to deliver against critical business objectives and longer-term marketing strategy
- Develop, shape and deliver market place audits and integrated learning plans to identify knowledge gaps and prioritize and address key business issues, including developing annual plans in line with annual business plans and longer-term NA strategic Plans. Manage the NA Marketing budget
- Directs and coordinates critical processes related to business planning, marketing plans, portfolio management and development, market research, new product launches, business performance tracking, and multi-channel marketing
- Management of the NA Vogue Marketing P&L working with key stakeholders to deliver all financial goals including NTS, profit, and marketing contribution
- Lead NA Vogue marketing team on implementation of NPD pipeline (strategic and tactical) into the marketplace
- Lead the development and implementation of retailer specific strategies and joint value partnerships
- Manage the identification and implementation of Revenue Growth Management strategies in partnership with customer teams
- Where relevant, lead local comms and media planning based on target consumer, working closely with J3 to ensure that media/comms budget is invested efficiently to drive maximum return (including measuring ROI)
- Work collaboratively with local teams on annual comms plans, adapting, optimizing or creating assets based on local insights
- Tracking by market of KPIs – consumer sentiment and share
- Demonstrates an excitement, passion and curiosity for Beauty, Haircare, Body care, product formulations and our brands
- Leads a team of marketing professionals based in Clearwater, FL
- A BA/BS in Marketing or a related business field is required. MBA is preferred
- A minimum of 12 years of previous professional experience required
- A minimum of 8 years relevant marketing experience is required
- Marketing experience in Consumer Packaged Goods is preferred
- Demonstrated leadership level strength in one of: Professional Sales, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Technology, Insights & Analytics, P&L Brand leadership is required
- Knowledge of analytical marketing and understanding of how analytical marketing systems work is required
- Previous people management experience is required
- Beauty industry experience is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to distill multiple priorities into a clear plan with rationale, and drive execution of that plan through the market level is a must
- Demonstrated ability to lead, engage, and communicate well at all levels from Executive to Executional
- Strong bias to action and proven track record of delivering results is required
- Regional and global market expertise is strongly preferred
- Digital marketing and e-commerce expertise is desired
- Demonstrated ability to spot, seed and scale innovation is required
- Demonstrated ability to lead market teams to executional success and business delivery is a must
- Global or region franchise team experience is required
- Cross-functional leadership experience is required
- This position requires up to 20% domestic travel
Vogue International LLC (6232)