Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT/OT Security Senior Manager
Requisition ID: 1036180910
The Supply Chain & Product Security team within Johnson & Johnson’s Information Security & Risk Management (ISRM) Organization is recruiting for an IT/OT Security Senior Manager be the key Subject Matter Expert (SME) for firewall and network inspection technologies across the Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain sites globally. In this position, the preferred location is Raritan, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Senior Manager will join the Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain & Product Security team, whose overall mission is to ensure Cybersecurity is an integral part of the end-to-end value chain of Products of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, including product design & development, manufacturing, distribution and post market management.
The main responsibility of this role is to execute on a strategy to improve security detection and protection capabilities across Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain sites global, with a primary emphasis on firewall and network inspection technologies (including next gen firewall solutions). The Senior Manager will be a key security leader and drive collaboration and partnership across a team comprised of security engineers, network services, network service providers and supply chain IT/OT professionals.
- Engages in Credo-based decision-making
- Operationalize an overall Supply Chain strategy around firewall and network based inspection technologies and drive process efficiencies for risk based approach to firewall rule lifecycle management
- Key point of contact for enabling improvements in firewall security policy changes, enhancements and deployments
- Develop operational capabilities around network based detective and preventative controls focused in Supply Chain environments
- Manage and mitigate security risk (with a focus on network-based risk) across a Supply Chain environments
- Provide Security SME support to IT/OT teams
- Communicate and escalate operational appropriately issues in a timely manner
- Partner with internal stakeholders to enhance existing processes and policies
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required; preferably in computer science, risk management, security, or a related major.
- A minimum of 8 year of relevant experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of network and firewall security experience is required.
- An understanding of network routing and switching, firewalls, network monitoring, traffic analysis, IDS/IPS- is required.
- An understanding of, and the ability to recognize network-based threats and vulnerabilities is required.
- Broad IT background, with expertise in Information Security is required.
- Professional experience in Supply Chain IT/OT environments is preferred.
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10, CVSS, and CVE is required- Vulnerability scoring system.
- Highly effective internal and external communicator with exceptional oral, written and presentation skills is required.
- Willingness and the ability to learn in a dynamic environment is required.
- A real passion for, and knowledge of, leading and new technologies is required.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the desire to assist others in solving issues is required.
- Highly motivated with the willingness to take ownership / responsibility for their work as well as the ability to work alone or as part of a team is required.
- This position will sit in Raritan, NJ and will require up to 20% travel Domestic / International.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)