Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Global Digital marketing
Requisition ID: 1029190731
At Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ), we believe that healthier people can pursue what inspires them. When we’re at our healthiest, we don’t just live longer, we live better. We are hiring a Senior Manager, Global Digital Marketing to be based in Santa Ana, CA.
Surgical: Restoring Sight & Enhancing Vision
As the need for global healthcare grows, especially in eye health, we continue to grow with it, providing powerful, industry-leading technologies that help people all over the world experience the visual freedom to live their lives to their fullest potential.
Join a team of 5,000 employees worldwide, a team making measurable strides, each and every day, improving global health and overall quality of life by dedicating their time and resources to restoring and improving people’s sight. Help us in our mission to advance new solutions that allow people to improve and restore their sight so they can focus on enjoying all life has to offer.
When you join Johnson & Johnson Vision, you don’t just join a team. You join a team with a true passion for improving the vision and lives of people across the globe.
We are looking for leader of our Global Digital Marketing efforts for the surgical business. You will be responsible for growing the surgical business and its key brands including Tecnis® Intraocular Lenses, Catalys® Precision Laser System, HEALON® Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Devices, iDesign and the iLASIK Suite and Whitestar Signature Pro Phacoemulsification system, leveraging the digital channel. This leader will hold responsibility globally for the digital ecosystem of communication tools that represent the company with current and prospective customers, including Ophthalmic Surgeons and their staff, as well as cataract patients. As the digital subject matter expert for the global organization, you will provide strategic guidance cross functionally, developing the direction and transformation of the digital function within the Johnson & Johnson Vision surgical business, advising marketers and IT personnel around the globe. The plan for digital transformation of the surgical business unit will include but not be limited to responsive design website development and improvements, mobile application development and enhancements, CRM connections of online and mobile properties, creative development/adaptation of campaigns to drive visibility and social media strategy development and execution.
This role is directly responsible for establishing and growing the brand equity of Johnson & Johnson Vision in the ophthalmic surgery market, leveraging the digital channel.
- Complete, launch and communicate global digital strategy for HCP engagement with J&J Vision Surgical.
- Coordinate global and cross functional rollout of this plan.
- Develop and activate online demand generation and pull through tactics to drive J&J Vision, Surgical (JJVS) programs and meet goals and objectives of the organization including but not limited to digital tactics such as online video, email and social media campaigns, and targeted, personalized communications through precision marketing.
- Develop digital engagement tactics to support JJVS overall. Executions may include landing pages, email marketing, digital media, app marketing and social content.
- Lead the development of global online presence directed to HCPs.
- Lead, optimize and monitor SEM and SEO of primary digital properties to drive engagement and lead generation.
- JJVPRO Website optimization and execution.
- Lead the rollout of JJVPRO website clones to all markets.
- Lead the roadmap and execution of enhancements, new functionality and new website content
- Support regional/local market digital initiative roll-out and on-site execution optimization.
- Lead the Global Digital Demand Management process with regional business leads and share standard methodologies across markets.
- Work with cross functional partners to roll out priority initiatives working closely with Global brand, IT teams & eCommerce/Customer Excellence teams.
- You will develop metrics and monitoring via an integrated analytics dashboard to ensure the quality, timeliness, and cost-effectiveness of all marketing tactics are implemented with focus on results/impact.
- Analyze data to uncover behavioral insights that will lead to improvements in communication and process flow.
- Document business requirements for all website improvements and project manage all website changes from end to end, with technical support from IT.
- Work directly with creative agencies to update website design and communication.
- Create and manage a budget for any recommended change initiatives.
- Develop and measure performance with robust critical metrics.
- Provide regular status updates to senior management and other interdepartmental partners.
- Troubleshoot ongoing issues, working collaboratively with cross-functional partners to develop and implement solutions to any technical challenges.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
A minimum of an MBA or other relevant, advanced degree is strongly preferred.
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of five (5) years of dynamic marketing experience or its equivalent with a consistent track record of business results and organizational leadership
- A minimum of three (3) years relevant digital experience with a comprehensive understanding and passion for the latest developments in digital is required
- Working knowledge of global website development and rollout, cloning, etc.
- Experience communicating with technical resources
- Project management and website design/redesign experience is required
- Comprehensive understanding of digital ecosystems and how desktop, mobile, social, search and other online and offline channels work together in a consumer’s journey is preferred
- Advanced analytical skills with ability to mine data for understanding and insight is required
- Experience /exposure with leading vendor partnerships is required.
- Extraordinary business communication skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate complex messages to diverse audiences is required.
Required travel is up to 20% - may include International travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Santa Ana-
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision, Inc (6234)