Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Director, Supply Planning, North America
Requisition ID: 1025180831
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Director, Supply Planning, North America in our Skillman, NJ location.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON’S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
• Be responsible for the oversight and coordination of production planning processes and material supply management.
• Partner with Regional Supply Chain (SC) Leadership on the development and deployment of the Planning Maturity Roadmap, including the deployment of the Plan operating model.
• Oversee the site/network Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) processes in coordination with MAKE.
• Develop robust capacity management processes (short/mid/long term).
• Own production planning and site scheduling processes.
• Own inventory management for site/network and integration with regional inventory management (finished goods).
• Strengthen development of material supply management processes in line with network models (regional and global).
• Lead the development of robust supply to other regions (export scenarios) and cross-regional supply planning models in partnership with Global Plan.
• Influence the identification and development of operating model opportunities in coordination with Global PLAN.
• Support deployment of the product level risk management program to prioritize activities that deliver sustained reliability as part of the North America (NA) Reliability Jumpstart program (deliver 98% service in line with portfolio/segment priorities).
• Support the deployment of the Agility & Responsiveness program which is focused on delivery of improvements in End-to-End (E2E) Product Cycle Time Reduction, Event Disruption Recovery.
• Support continued development of the Operating Model for North America (NA) Supply Chain and Global PLAN, including delivery of identified organizational effectiveness initiatives.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required; an MBA or other advanced degree is preferred.
• A minimum of twelve (12) years of related experience is required.
• A minimum of seven (7) years of direct Supply Chain/Demand Planning, Logistics, Operations or Manufacturing experience is required.
• Experience in Supply Planning or Production Planning is required.
• Experience in at least one of the following areas is required: strategic planning, supply/demand chain optimization, planning/team resource management, vendor/supplier management, advanced planning systems, distribution.
• Experience with SAP is preferred
• A minimum of five (5) years of direct people management experience is required.
• Experience in a Consumer, packaged goods or FDA-regulated industry is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve business goals in a complex environment is required.
• Experience with change management and demonstrated abilities across negotiation, financial or analytical skills are required.
• This position is based in Skillman, NJ and may require up to 25% Domestic and International travel based on business needs.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)