Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Quality Technician II
Requisition ID: 1024180509
Advanced Sterilization Products Division of Ethicon, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Quality Technician II position located in Irvine, CA.
ASP (Advanced Sterilization Products), a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is a leading designer and developer of innovative instrument sterilization, high-level disinfection and cleaning technologies. The company is dedicated to providing infection prevention solutions that create the safest possible environments for patients, healthcare providers and communities. ASP is based in Irvine, California with offices around the world. For more information, please visit www.aspjj.com or follow us at www.Twitter.com/aspjj.
The Quality Technician II is responsible for inspection and testing of assigned medical device components in accordance to QSR, company policy and approved procedures.
- Perform dimensional and visual inspection of assigned products per approved procedures inspection plans.
- Documents all inspection / test results and any non-conformances found during inspection, testing or evaluations according to the written procedure.
- Performs disposition of material.
- Maintain knowledge of all procedures, change to specifications and new regulations related to areas of responsibilities.
- Review Supplier inspection / test results; provide feedback to engineers and suppliers.
- Perform Device History Records (DHR) / batch records review for product release.
- Support associates on defect awareness, inspection methods and specifications requirements.
- Support in training of new QA Technician for proper use of inspection methods and procedures.
- A minimum of a High school diploma or equivalent is required; some college level education preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience is required.
- Basic math skills required.
- Manual ability and visual coordination to use microscopes, calipers micrometers, height gages and gage blocks is required.
- Knowledge of ANSI-Z-1.4 and 1.9 lot sampling is required.
- PC literacy and use of Microsoft office is required.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings is required.
- Experience in Pharmaceuticals or Medical Device preferred.
Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP)