Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead Analyst, Product Safety and Performance
Requisition ID: 1022190801
Johnson & Johnson Vision is recruiting for a Lead Analyst, Product Safety and Performance to be based in Jacksonville, FL.
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health. That’s why, through our operating companies, we’ve developed solutions for every stage of life—to help people see better, connect better and live better. We partner with eye care professionals to provide some of the world’s leading products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts, dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size for good, and strive to put quality eye care within reach of everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow @JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
The Analyst will be responsible for Post Market Safety Surveillance data outputs and using data models to drive creative process solutions including date retrieval and ad hoc aggregate reporting and will serve as report owner for medium to large and/or complex assigned reports. The Analyst will have in-depth product knowledge, serve as the data point of contact. Daily activities involve development of dashboards and reports, database searching, aggregate safety analysis and contribute to best practices on application of advanced analytical techniques. The Analyst will function independently and will have experienced knowledge of applicable regulations and guidelines. The Analyst will work independently in formulating creative ideas and solutions on processes, and systems. He/she will serve as a key business partner to the operations teams demonstrating data models to drive innovative process solutions.
- Implement and deliver reporting and analytics solutions necessary to evaluate product risk and drive compliance using regulatory GMP and GDP guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Employ statistical, data mining, and mathematical techniques to analyze, model, and produce forecasts related to safety and product data.
- Collaborate with key business partners to develop and implement effective reports associated with post-launch monitoring of product performance (e.g. complaints, adverse events).
- Proactively engage with end users to understand their business needs and business processes and translates them into particular software and reporting requirements and timely delivery of data management reports and visualizations.
- Assist Post Market Safety Surveillance in risk management activities throughout the product life cycle by generating reports to monitor.
- Review and monitor master data across functional areas to ensure consistency and application of data standards and quality.
- Provide direction and guidance regarding the impacts of data standards and data quality.
- Identifies opportunities to lead change in applicable areas of expertise through innovative and continuous improvement aligned with best practice across the industry.
- Provide technical expertise in SAS, Python, SSRS, Tableau, SQL. Deliver training to Business users.
- Support overall EU MDR data extraction activities/readiness Project for Post Market Safety Surveillance.
- Facilitate and guide business users on data management Profile data content, structure, and quality.
- Discover incompatibilities between data sources and the complaint management systems finding data gaps, redundancies, and inaccuracies.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
- A minimum 3 years work experience in regulated industry is required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in advanced analytics is required; preferably including modeling work in SAS, R, Python and SQL.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in SSRS, Tableau using regulatory GMP and GDP guidelines, policies and procedures is required.
- Must have Medical Device & Pharmacovigilance experience as liaison between Post Market Safety Surveillance and the Global Information Technology collecting and documenting business requirements resulting into improved business processes is required.
- Aggregate reporting experience is required.
- This position is located in Jacksonville, FL and may require up to 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)