Johnson & Johnson Careers
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Requisition ID: 1020180920
Ethicon, Inc. a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Training Coordinator, located in Albuquerque, NM.
The Ethicon business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies-including sutures, hemostasis products, surgical staplers, trocars, energy devices and synthetic mesh devices-that are used in a wide variety of open and minimally invasive surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women's health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. The Ethicon business combines products and services of two market leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of surgery.
Training Coordinator manages the identification and assignment of training requirements system by position/role (training curricula), coordinates evaluation/effectiveness of training and reports the results to applicable personnel. Training Coordinator can manage the training orientation module for new hires. Training Coordinator is responsible to maintain the current training electronic system and training records. Training Coordinator might be required to supervise or work directly with other employees from the organization. Training Coordinator generally reports to the training leader or to the assigned department’s manager.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR TRAINING COORDINATOR I TO III:
- Coordinate and drive the training process for new hires.
- Managing and maintenance of curricula and Training Records
- Managing and maintenance of training electronic system
- Supports organization by preparing functional training curricula in operations for the New Products Area or productions lines
- Coordinate and drive training in regulatory and operational modules for all personnel, if needed.
- Manage and monitor training compliance by Contractors.
- Support in Training Area during audits/inspections.
- Preparation of Training Reports for the Metric Report system.
- Coordination and maintenance of training area resources (equipment and material).
- Provide training programs as needed.
- Communicate any situation related to the company to the following management level.
- Provide training systems for the company to comply with health, safety and environmental regulations by all federal, state and local laws.
- Perform any other task as required.
- Manage department expenses and generate purchase orders.
EDUCATION / DEGREE REQUIRED:
Technical Career or truncated career (2+ years) preferred
KEY SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIEREMENTS:
- Verbal and written communication skill
- GMP/ISO knowledge
- Cross-training planning knowledge
- Training Systems knowledge (preferably)
- Presentation skills
- Software knowledge preferably a Learning Management System
- Communication skills
- Experience working with the FDA and/or European regulatory environment (preferably)
- Travel up to 25%
United States-New Mexico-Albuquerque
Ethicon Endo Surgery Inc (6041)