Johnson & Johnson Careers
Ocular Surface Application Specialist (Northwest) - Johnson and Johnson Vision Care, Inc.
Requisition ID: 1020180509
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Ocular Surface Application Specialist for the Northwest territory.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Reporting directly to the District Business Manager and working collaboratively with all JJVS counterparts, the Ocular Surface Application Specialist (OSAS) will:
- Work within a defined territory assisting with fellow Ocular Surface Sales Specialist (OSSS) in the on-boarding process of new accounts and maintenance of existing accounts.
- Maximize patient treatment volume and sales revenue.
- Conduct initial on-site training of physician(s), and staff members on all aspects of the implementation process of ocular surface products.
- Address operational issues such as: patient flow, internal logistics, staff aptitude, conversion to treatment ratio, patient follow-up, as well as set overall practice treatment objectives.
- Ensure that all patient educational materials and digital assets are supplied and being utilized throughout the practice’s reception area and treatment areas.
- Be responsible for “purpose driven” revisits to the practice to maximize procedural volume.
- On-going communication with the practice regarding information necessary to improve clinical outcomes and practice efficiency.
- Provide weekly documentation into SalesForce account records, calendars, and site visits, etc.
- Work collaboratively with Medical Affairs, Marketing, and Sales to provide feedback on competition, evolving techniques, and trends within your geographic area of responsibility.
- A valid driver's license in 1 of the 50 United States is required.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant is preferred.
- At least two years of practice development experience in medical device industry which may include ophthalmic practice technician/patient premium services counselor experience is required.
- Proven track record of introducing new procedures and/or techniques in clinical practices is required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with physicians and staff with knowledge of the inner workings of an ophthalmic practice is strongly preferred.
- The ability to travel at least 65% which may include weekend and/or overnight travel to support trade shows and annual company meetings is required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-Oregon, North America-United States-Idaho, North America-United States-Utah
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)