Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION MANAGER - OFTALMOLOGIA - VISION CARE
São Paulo, Brazil
Requisition ID: 1018180509
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care has established itself in over 20 years as world leader in contact lenses, with its ACUVUE® brand being currently the number 1 selling lens globally and being distributed in over 70 countries worldwide. Vision Care LATAM has been the fastest growing region for the last five years and is the market leader in Latin America. Our objective is to double the business in the next five years by having empowered and connected teams that focus on our commitment to healthy vision and making our customer’s life easier. The professional education activities are one of the key strategic fundamentals acknowledged to have helped drive this growth and will sustain the growth in the future.
The Professional Education Manager primary role is to expand the reach of Professional and Medical Affairs support within Brazil. This will be achieved by:
· Optimizing customers’ and key influencers’ awareness of the clinical benefits of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Companies (JJVCC’s) products throughout national accounts and independent practices.
· Teaching ECPs how to communicate and fit new JJVC products, using a benefit driven strategy.
· Support generic educational initiatives to increase knowledge and confidence in contact lens prescribing and fitting.
· Leveraging educational materials and non-peer articles from other regions, developing and realizing publication plan for Brazil.
· Support the management and reporting of medical vigilance and safety cases (with customer relations) and oversee adverse events of Brazil with support from Customer Relations, RA, GMA, SLT and QA.
· Scientific review and claim substantiation of Brazil professional and marketing material while ensuring robust local copy clearance process is in place, entire JJVC is periodically updated and being responsible for the technical sign off on copy clearance in Brazil and work closely with GMA.
· Drive shaping external environment and ensure strong partnering with RA to ensure full regulatory compliance.
· To understand the interaction between sales, marketing, national accounts and GMA.
· To understand the professional and clinical support needed by national accounts and key independent customers.
· To understand clinical, technical and performance differences between JJVC products and key competitor products.
· To oversee the management of Brazilian adverse events with support from Customer Relations, GMA, SLT, RA and QA.
· To keep up to date with the latest research and advancements within vision care correction.
· To understand peer and non-peer publication needs in Brazil to support existing, new products and the contact lens category overall.
· To ensure a robust local copy clearance process is in place, supported by regular training of the PED, Marketing and local teams as required and also to ensure substantiation of all claims in materials as per SOP.
· To understand the need for the future for new studies, in-market assessment or market research surveys in Brazil to generate new regional or local claims and escalate to GBM/R&D/GMA.
· To travel within Brazil and LATAM (but also globally if needed) to perform the above.
· To understand of Regulatory, Legal and Health Care Compliance policies required.
· Assist Brazilian Senior Professional Education Manager: panel meetings, and training, product launches, practice visits etc.
· Support practice visits and peer-to-peer recommendation initiative.
· Actively participate in JJVC involvement in clinical conferences across Brazil and also support Local Ophthas/Opto Committee meetings and Customer Focus meetings where appropriate.
· Participate in regular dialogue with ECPs designed to help support them and gather their views.
· Leverage Medical Innovation Institute (MII) facility with accounts.
· Increase and further optimise the claims and messaging to ECPs and consumers in Brazil.
· MDV - Oversee local management of adverse events with Customer Relations, RA, QA, GMA and safety leadership team (SLT). Review adverse event data to ensure necessary follow-up.
· Scientific review and claim substantiation of Brazilian professional and marketing material – work with Marketing in the development of all customer facing (ECP & consumer) materials to ensure robust substantiation of claims
· Scientific/technical queries from ECPs and consumers.
· Professional communication, education & development to raise profile of JJVCC and its products – develop and execute a Brazilian publication plan (use existing assets) and contribute to leadership SOV at major Brazilian clinical conferences via scientific submissions (work with GMA team on potential encore or novel submissions).
· Work with S PAM on shaping the external environment to support the category development opportunities that exist.
· Key Metrics that will be used to measure success:
o Professional support and contact quality from targeted accounts.
o % Increase of knowledge and confidence of ECPs to prescribe following educational initiatives.
o 100% medical vigilance and safety cases recorded within 24 hours and managed according to regulations.
Brazil-São Paulo-São Paulo
J&J do Brasil Indústria e Comércio de Produtos para Saúde Ltda. (7600)