Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manufacturing Supervisor
Requisition ID: 1003181224
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies is recruiting for a Senior Manufacturing Supervisor position in Monument, CO.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
Johnson & Johnson has accepted a binding offer to form a strategic collaboration with Jabil Inc., one of the world’s leading manufacturing services provider for health care products and technology products. The Company would expand a 12-year relationship with Jabil to produce a range of products within the Ethicon Endo-Surgery and DePuy Synthes businesses.
This position is planned for transfer to Jabil upon completion of the transaction. Therefore, should you receive and accept an offer for this position and remain in the role through the completion of the transaction, you would be transferred to Jabil upon the close of the deal, subject to any applicable local law. As a result of the transfer, you would become an employee of Jabil, and your employment would be governed by Jabil’s employment processes, programs, policies and benefit plans, as applicable.
Responsible for day-to-day operations within assigned manufacturing area. Leading a team of manufacturing professionals as well as working on a cross-functional supply chain team. In addition to the tactical responsibilities, the manufacturing supervisor will lead cost and process improvement initiatives, support talent development programs and maintain a high level of safety, quality and regulatory compliance. Will work with team members to establish department goals and objectives and provide coaching and feedback necessary to achieve those goals and objectives.
• Responsible for enthusiastic people management and talent development. Sets the standards for performance assessment and feedback, effective communication, promoting positive morale and supporting employee involvement programs.
• Lead and facilitate process improvement teams and handle the technical issues which may impact production.
• Collaborate on the identifications and implementation of capital project(s) which support process improvement and advanced manufacturing capabilities.
• Responsible to collaborate with Supply Chain Partners (e.g.. Production Planning, Manufacturing Engineering, Quality, Finance, Facilities) in order to deliver safe, reliable, high quality products for our patients.
• Maintain overall responsibility for capacity planning, scheduling and manufacturing of existing and newly developed products in areas of assignment.
• Maintain compliance with all regulatory requirements. Work within a Quality Management System and own or support non-conformance and CAPA resolution.
• Implement lean initiatives where applicable.
• Lead strategic site-wide projects and initiatives for talent development.
• Provide tactical direction for supervisor group within assigned value streams.
• Performs other related duties, as required.
• A minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
• Two years (2) of supervisory experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of FDA and/or MDSAP regulations is preferred.
• Certifications in Lean/Six Sigma/Process Excellence is preferred.
• This position will be assigned to a specific shift. Needs of the business may require a change in shift schedule with proper prior notification.
• Will require up to 10% travel.
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)