Johnson & Johnson Careers
Project Manager, Advertising and Promotion, Regulatory Affairs
Requisition ID: 1003180829
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision (JJSV) is recruiting for a Project Manager, Advertising and Promotion, Regulatory Affairs to be located in Santa Ana, CA.
JJSV designs, manufactures, and distributes products for the surgical treatment of anterior segment ophthalmic disorders, most notably cataract removal.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision goal is improving sight throughout a patient’s lifetime. J&J Surgical Vision is well positioned to address a full range of vision health needs for global markets: The No. 2 global provider of CATARACT products and a leader in presbyopia-correcting IOLs, the Global REFRACTIVE (LASIK) market leader, all supported with a CONSUMER EYE HEALTH diverse portfolio of solutions and drops. Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision has operations in the United States, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Research, innovation and new-product development are the focus of our organization. Our associates around the world are committed to expanding our brands and fortifying our position as the worldwide leader in the industry.
The primary responsibility of this individual is to conduct regulatory review of JJSV’s promotional materials to ensure compliance of regulations and policies while meeting business needs.
You, the Project Manager, Advertising and Promotion, Regulatory Affairs will:
- Help ensure compliance with quality system and standard operating procedure specific to the review and approval of promotional and scientific materials.
- Provide regulatory consultation/advice to Marketing, Medical Education & Strategy, Clinical, Research and Development, Regulatory Affairs, and other functions as needed with regard to promotional and scientific materials and activities to support JJSV products.
- Responsible for the Ad/Promo Regulatory review of U.S. and Canada promotional and scientific materials within assigned product lines, and other products as needed.
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders on assigned product development teams as needed to provide regulatory advice/consultation, and gain alignment on promotional regulatory strategy, including the development of target claims and studies to support promotion of JJSV products
- Demonstrate knowledge of and help ensures compliance with Johnson and Jonson policies and procedures related to marketing and scientific activities supporting JJSV products.
- Stay current on FDA and FTC advertising and promotion requirements, guidance, and industry best practices
- Support the Advertising and Promotion RA Director as needed on various cross functional initiatives and product teams, representing Ad/Promo RA function as the subject matter expert to provide regulatory guidance to the organization on marketing and scientific activities.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities to enhance process efficiency, effectiveness and increase compliance within the quality system and SOP.
- Monitor company website content for accuracy and compliance in between the established annual rereview schedule.
- Develop and present training and/or LMS modules for the organization as needed on various Ad/Promo topics.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager of this position.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 6-8 years related work experience is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in the Health Care Industry is required.
- A science degree is preferred. Higher degree may substitute years of experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Good analytical thinking, problem solving, and investigative skills are required.
- Capable of managing complex negotiations with cross-functional team members is required.
- Knowledge of FDA and FTC advertising and promotion requirements is preferred.
- This position will be located in Santa Ana, CA and may require up to 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)