Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Business Analyst, Technology Lead, Immunology
Requisition ID: 1000180509
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst, TechnologyLead, Immunology. This position’s primary location will be Horsham, PA and will require up to 15% travel, primarily in the NJ, PA area with occasional domestic travel.
At Janssen Pharmaceuticals, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Please visit www.janssen.com/us for more information.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Business Technology Leaders (BTL) provide technology direction and project execution for the North America Janssen Pharmaceutical Commercial franchises. In this capacity, the BTL will provide leadership around relationship management, project/program management, business process/analysis, quality and compliance.
The position requires direct interaction with business partners to understand the IT capabilities and demand required by the commercial departments. This includes assessing the current state and identifying IT solutions that support the business strategies for the franchise. This position will lead projects from the beginning of client engagement through delivery/execution to our business partners.
- Interface and manage strategic relationships with business partners by representing and promoting IT capabilities and solutions.
- Optimize the output of the Immunology brand(s) and sales teams through participating in business planning, needs analysis and business risk assessment, leading business process (re)design, acclimating the business processes to changes in technology and consulting with the customer on how to best support the business through the effective use of technology.
- Liaison between North American Commercial Pharm IT and departments within the Immunology franchise to understand business processes and priorities and handle IT demand.
- Develop IT strategies for digital marketing and/or sales capabilities. Develop and manage associated project and application portfolios.
- Includes requirement gathering, estimating resources (budget and people), project prioritization across IT and other respective Pharma business units, collaborate with IT delivery teams and shared services for project execution, provide ongoing support for changes and enhancements.
- Gather and document requirements from the business, build project scope and resource estimates, and coordinate UAT.
- Define and execute project plans to achieve the business and technical objectives.
- Monitor and maintain progress on all key project phases utilizing existing PMx and SDLC tools and methodologies.
- Assist in the management of project budgets, and assure timely management/response to all issues and opportunities that can affect the project.
- Partner with creative advertising agencies to present new and innovative ideas to brand teams while handling expectations and commitments. Establish and manage roles and responsibilities between internal IT and external agencies to create an effective and collaborative partnership.
- Partner with other BTL/BA/PLO teams to advance effectiveness and impact. Share best practices from within the Janssen Immunology division, across the broader Pharma IT organization.
- Follow and enforce all local and worldwide security policies to ensure that J&J information assets are appropriately identified, valued, and protected.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of IT experience is required.
- A minimum of 1 year hands on Digital Technology experience is required.
- Life sciences or health care industry experience is preferred.
- Broad knowledge of field sales processes, including field deployments, understanding of sales hierarchies, and sales solutions preferred.
- In-depth knowledge and experience delivering solutions to support business unit and brand/franchise and experience with Digital Marketing solutions including one or more of the following: Website marketing, digital advertising, SEO, social media, and CRM is preferred.
- Project Management experience delivering medium to large scale digital projects from concept through delivery and operations is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with superb interpersonal skills are required.
- The ability to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, and achieve results in a dynamic environment is required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, maintain confidentiality, and operate with poise and professionalism in a complex, high-profile, and rapidly changing environment is required.
- Up to 15% travel within the New Jersey/Pennsylvania area and occasional travel across North America is required.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)