Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Manager World Wide Reimbursement
Requisition ID: 0986180830
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Health Economics and Market Access (HEMA) Center of Excellence expands patient access to Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices products and solutions by articulating the value of our innovative portfolio. We are a diverse global team of health economists, researchers and analysts focused on changing the discussion from price to value. We partner with Research & Development, sales & marketing and other key internal and external stakeholders during the entire product lifecycle to ensure our innovative portfolio is backed with the clinical and real-world evidence needed to support conversations with healthcare providers, policy makers, payors and patients.
The WW Associate Manager of US and Global Reimbursement within the Health Economics and Market Access (HEMA) Center of Excellence (COE) is critical to supporting the development of global reimbursement capabilities across the COE. You, alongside the Associate Director Reimbursement, will support the execution of the reimbursement plans that support Franchise and Regional HEMA teams in their attainment of market access. You will do so by developing and applying coding, coverage, and reimbursement support. Alongside the Associate Director and Director Reimbursement, you will work with the Regional and Franchise teams to understand trends in health policy and ensure appropriate strategies to support successful reimbursement and market access in an increasingly challenging market environment. You will report to the US and WW Associate Director Reimbursement.
• Partners with the Associate Director on executing US and global reimbursement and market access strategies to support all critical product launches, new business development, new product development, and licensing/acquisitions.
• Supports the Reimbursement team in maximizing access and uptake of in market products, specifically in the US region.
• Supports the Associate Director in preparing materials on reimbursement trends and issues with recommendations for action.
• Develops and updates HEMA resources, collateral materials and other reimbursement communications.
• Alongside the Associate Director – assists in the translation of HTA trends, market access intelligence reports and health policy trends.
• Supports HEMA colleagues and marketing and sales team with information related to reimbursement and coverage policies for development of business strategy.
• Responds to customer questions about reimbursement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Economics, Health Policy, Health Sciences or equivalent is required. Master’s preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in industry is required.
- US healthcare experience preferred.
- Experience developing and updating HEMA resources is preferred.
- Ability to communicate technical data to both internal and external to non-technical audiences is preferred.
- Functional and Technical Competencies
- Knowledge of US payer environment and/or healthcare environment is required.
- Proven ability to work in matrix.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a focus on collaboration and flexibility when working with both external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to work in a matrix environment is preferred.
- Up to 20% domestic travel is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)
Health Economics R&D