Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional COE Systems Analyst
Requisition ID: 0971180509
The Regional COE Systems Analyst will support the Systems team in planning, management and implementation of simple to complex project plans in Latin America region. The Analyst will work collaboratively across all levels in providing application support and maintenance for finance applications in the region. The Analyst will build relationships with numerous individuals within the Operating Companies as software and system implementations are managed. To be successful with these efforts, the Analyst must show strong signs of the Leadership Imperative qualities of Connect, Shape, and Deliver.
The Analyst’s technical expertise in TM1 as well as the ability to link between the IT functions and the Finance functions will be crucial to the team’s success.
· Go to person on technical TM1 expertise on both planning and reporting
· Providing day-to-day systems support to system users
· Monitoring and tracking system issues and escalating as appropriate
· Ensuring systems and applications are kept current with scheduled upgrades and maintenance
· Support the BSCoE Deployment from a systems perspective
· Lay down functional and technical specs for all new enhancements and process documentation
· Implement, test and document systems enhancements deployed by the global FP&A team
- Project Management and Systems: Provide application support
- Project Management and Systems: Support system upgrades
- Administrative Activities: Participate in functional or career development training
- Administrative Activities: Lead or participate in status or team meetings and provide updates to leadership
- Fluent English is required
- Fluent Spanish is desirable
- Bachelor Degree in Engineer or related areas is required
- Feels comfortable working in a global and changing environment
- Good ERP knowledge, desirable SAP
- Project management skill
- Strong communication skills and customer orientation
- Knows how to set priorities, especially under time pressure
- Takes initiative and acts in a proactive way
Brazil-São Paulo-São Paulo
J&J do Brasil Indústria e Comércio de Produtos para Saúde Ltda. (7600)