Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead Financial Analyst - MD Transformation
Requisition ID: 0967180509
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device is recruiting for Lead Financial Analyst in our Bridgewater, NJ location.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Transformation Finance group is a segment based, business facing group supporting the transformation projects of $8B of direct materials and externally manufactured goods spend. The cross-sector team enables a strong competency in procurement finance to drive value for the business. This position will report into the Medical Device Supply Chain team based in Bridgewater, NJ.
The Lead Financial Analyst will be focused on supporting restructuring projects and centralizing FP&A capabilities in our Global Surgery and Global Orthopedic businesses. Multiple restructuring projects in scope for 2018 to 2020.
Job responsibilities include performance metric reporting, spend management data analytics, restructuring project valuation analytics and accounting, CapEx process ownership, and building and implementing project plans to improve financial operating procedures. To be successful, the candidate will strongly partner with the cross-sector source finance COE, supply chain finance, restructuring finance and procurement teams.
The Transformation Finance group is a segment based, business facing group supporting the transformation projects of $8B of direct materials and externally manufactured goods spend. The cross-sector team enables a strong competency in procurement finance to drive value for the business. This position will report into the Medical Device Supply Chain team based in Bridgewater, NJ. This is a project role with a duration of 24-36 months.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting or Finance.
- A CPA, CMA, or MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of four years finance or related business experience is required.
- The candidate must possess the ability to partner with people at all levels of the organization and have strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- The ability to maintain, improve and create efficient sound business processes is required.
- This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity, and proven leadership skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills to include Pivot Tables, LOOKUPS, and formulas is required
- The ability to create and deliver PowerPoint presentations to various levels of the organization including leadership is required
- SAP, TM 1 and JDE is preferred.
- Supply Chain experience is preferred
- The candidate must be comfortable with ambiguity and have experience building and implementing financially viable business models.
- The candidates must have good communication and negotiation skills, be able to work in a team environment, and be passionate about meeting stretch objectives.
- This position will be located in Bridgewater, NJ, and may require up to 5% of domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)