Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Finance Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis, Vision Care
Requisition ID: 0947181227
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care is recruiting for a Senior Finance Analyst in the Financial Planning and Analysis Center of Excellence supporting Vision Care. This position will be located in Titusville, NJ.
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health. That’s why, through our operating companies, we’ve developed solutions for every stage of life—to help people see better, connect better and live better. We partner with eye care professionals to provide some of the world’s leading products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts, dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size for good and strive to put quality eye care within reach of everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow @JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
The FP&A Centre of Excellence (CoE) based in Titusville, NJ, is a cross-sector team created to leverage financial analytics to find, measure, create and protect value. Our purpose is to maximize business value from FP&A, combining business acumen with forward looking analytics to deliver insights that boldly drive our business toward a healthier future. The team is on a journey to bring J&J FP&A to advanced technology solutions.
A rotation in the FP&A CoE enable individuals to develop key skills for a future finance leader at J&J: problem-solving, change management and influencing skills, data-analytics technology expertise, ability to handle lots of data intelligently and make quick fact-based decisions, and exposure to senior finance management.
In this role, you will support Vision Care Business Unit Finance North America on the following activities:
- Lead Vision Care North America planning and reporting and support organization in providing meaningful financial information
- Lead Latest thinking budget cycle
- Plan and provide analytics related to Balance sheet/cash flow
- Develop and identify business needs analytics leveraging standard data and tools to deliver innovative analytical solutions and support Vision Care North America Business Unit Finance team by providing all financial analytics/insights enabling delivery of financial plans and forecasts
- Support Vision Care, FP&A CoE and Corporate initiatives (business and/or finance).
This role is a key member of the Global Vision Care FP&A CoE team so applicants must be collaborative in style, open to change and always seeking to improve the way things are achieved, employing and driving the team to employ a forward thinking analytical mindset. Performing well in this role will put employee on a manager track.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in Finance, Economics, Data Analytics or Accounting is required
- MBA, financial certification in ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CMA or other equivalent is preferred
- A minimum of five (5) years finance or related business experience is required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions) is required
- Demonstrated experience in ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organization is required
- Strong communications, framing presentation skills; along with solid interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills are required
- Highly motivated individual with strong forward thinking analytical skills, creating problem-solving track-record and intellectual curiosity is required
- Must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of data analytics software (e.g. Alteryx, Tableau) is preferred
- SAP and TM1 experience is preferred
- Change management experience is preferred
- This position will be located in Titusville, NJ and will require up to 10% domestic/international travel
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Planning & Analysis