Johnson & Johnson Careers
Territory Account Manager (B2B) - Houston, TX (South) - Vision Care, Inc.
Requisition ID: 0944181226
Territory Business Manager– Houston,TX (South) – Johnson & Johnson Vision
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for a Territory Business Manager, located in Houston, TX (South).
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Territory Business Manager represents the organization by interacting with established customers and developing new prospects in order to sell the organization's products. Applies a broad knowledge of the organization's products, services and marketing campaigns to close sales and maintain relations with specifically identified customers. The Territory Business Manager is required to uncover and understand customer’s strategic priorities, buying motives, end user needs, office processes, and business operations across segments while demonstrating the ability to gain an order or product commitment.
The Territory Business Manager is responsible for learning the organization's products, services and policies in preparation for selling. This will be accomplished by participating in sales training activities, studying marketing techniques by reading manuals, attending seminars and working in the field with more experienced sales representatives.
The Territory Business Manager demonstrates knowledge of organization's products and services and possesses the ability to articulate added value in a dialogue with the customer while securing orders, assists in inventory/dx lenses control, keeps customers abreast of supply and price trends, and maintains records and reports of all phases of activities. In addition, the Territory Business Manager has the ability to demonstrate scientific and economic product differentiation to customers in a compliant manner while maintaining sales program within assigned territory. The Territory Business Manager also has the ability to understand customer’s business and segment in order to position products and economic solutions as the best option for the customer and their patients, while delivering a competitive clinical and financial message tailored to meet the customer’s unique need. The Territory Business manager effectively communicate and utilize multiple resources and tools to deliver a clear and concise sales message, and has the ability to complete and execute pre-call plans for all accounts that consistently changes behavior among customers.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
- 2-3 years of business-to-business and/or medical sales OR, any equivalent combination of sales and/or industry experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved s required.
- A combination of business-to-business and medical sales experience preferred. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license issued in one of the 50 states and a clean driving record.
- Must be able to travel as needed, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, completive selling technique, business acumen, organizational skills, managing complexity, written and oral communication skills are required.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of sales applications and principles are required.
- Track record of successful sales results is required.
- Preference will be given to candidates with document sales awards and achievements, prior management development training and/or have taken career development classes or completion of major sales training courses. Preference will be given to candidates living within an adequate distance to the territory.
If you want to explore the many small-company environments behind the big-company impact of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, bid on this position today!
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)