Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a Johnson & Johnson company, is recruiting a Senior Biostatistician, Non-Clinical for the Manufacturing and Applied Statistics (MAS) group to be located in Spring House, PA. The MAS group is part of the Statistics & Decision Sciences organization at Janssen focused on needs outside traditional clinical trials.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Research & Development, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
• Collaborate with researchers on experimental design, data analysis, interpretation and communication of data evidence for research, development, and/or marketed product needs in Janssen R&D or other J&J organizations
• Appropriate research and application of statistical methodology
• Co-authorship of publications and presentations
• Expand statistical, communications, and computing expertise
• Build long-term collaborative relationships, be at ease with either a non-rigid or rigid structure to projects, and be organized in handling numerous projects simultaneously
• Participate in the external professional community is expected as well
• A Master’s degree in Statistics or a related field and a minimum of six (6) years of experience or a PhD in Statistics or a related field
• Proficiency of R and/or SAS statistical software
• Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills
• Knowledge of linear mixed models, multivariate analysis and design of experiment
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects concurrently
• Some exposure to modern data analysis techniques such as data visualization, robust statistics and analysis of high-dimensional data
• Knowledge of nonlinear modelling, Bayesian methodologies and generalized mixed modeling
This position is located in Spring House, PA and may require up to 10% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House-
Janssen Research & Development, LLC (6084)