Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Process Management
Requisition ID: 0934181224
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is hiring for a Manager, Process Management to be located in Bridgewater, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Manager, Process Management reports to the Director, Process Management (GQS). This role will act as or provide support for the process owners and subject matter expertise and that will maintain, sustain and continuously improve standards and processes across the Enterprise in compliance with J&J and external requirements.
The Manager, Process Management will assure the highest levels of internal customer satisfaction around the world, responding to internal customer feedback, supporting internal customer needs and help to ensure reliable, safe and effective, high-quality, end-to-end product supply and outstanding regulatory compliance performance
This role will work closely with internal stakeholders to provide support to the segments to ensure consistent and successful implementation of standards.
This role works actively with management, interfaces and collaborates with all levels of the organization including, JJRC, JJSC, Segments, and other functional organizations.
This role will develop and manage business partner relationships and provide support to ensure effective and consistent implementation of standard and processes and to provide guidance regarding execution of those processes.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to support Enterprise QA system business process.
- Provide support to continuously improve and maintain standards in compliance with regulations and consistent with industry trends
- Provide support for the effective and appropriate interpretation of standards, and proactively monitor internal and external audit observations and industry trends
- Monitors through metrics the performance of the assigned standards and processes.
- Ensure alignment with J&J Quality Standards and the holistic approach to Quality systems (Organization, Governance, Process, Procedure, People, Electronic System and Measurements) are in place.
- Actively develop and manage business partner relationships to assure consistent processes, and to provide guidance regarding effective implementation and execution of those processes.
- Liaison with Enterprise, Segment, and Business process owners to evaluate needs based on applicable standard and process and ensure findings from audits and inspections are incorporated into requirements.
- Work in collaboration with the Training Teams to provide support for the effective training on assigned standards
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. A degree in science or engineering is preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of business experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or cosmetics industries is required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with Quality Management Systems in a global context in a regulated healthcare environment is required
- Experience working in and implementing Quality Systems processes, and functional knowledge of Quality and Compliance is required
- Experience with Nonconformance, CAPA - Corrective Action Preventive Action, Product Reviews is preferred
- Experience in more than one of the following is preferred (cross segment): Consumer Products, Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals
- Project management experience is preferred
- Analytical skills and experience leading risk-based oversight programs is required
- Experience with Document Controls, Change Controls, Complaint Management is preferred
- Experience with at least one of the following is required: Production Process Controls, Handling, Storage, and Distribution, Material and Product Controls
- This position will be located in Bridgewater, NJ and may require up to 10% domestic and international travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)