Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, NA Commercial Education (1 of 2)
Somerville, New Jersey; Cincinnati, Ohio
Requisition ID: 0922180830
Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Manager, NA Commercial Education located in Somerville, NJ or Cincinnati, OH.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
• Collaborate with Global Education Solutions, Regional Marketing and other functional leaders to develop and implement educational programs in support of business objectives.
• Apply adult learning principals and professional facilitation skills in all learning programs.
• Conduct learning in live, virtual and self-guided formats aligned with the 30-40-30 learning strategy.
• Ensures that all learning content is current, copy approved and compliant with all government and legal requirements.
• Facilitates learning anatomy, procedures, complex clinical concepts, products, competitive technologies and business practices related to commercial sales roles.
• Coordinates activities with Field Sales Training to support continuity for the learner in the 30-40-30 model.
• May or may not have responsibility for oversight and development of direct reports in the Commercial Education function.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
• Minimum of four (4) years of current or previous sales experience is required
• Minimum of two (2) years of medical device training experience (includes field sales training) is required
• Expert selling skills are preferred
• Ethicon biosurgery and wound closure experience is preferred
• Current or previous project management experience is preferred
• Current or previous experience with adult learning concepts/theory is preferred
• Advanced skills with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel is preferred
• Current or previous Ethicon core sales experience is preferred
• People management experience is preferred
• Completion of, or currently enrolled in Leadership Development program is preferred
• This position will be based in Somerville, NJ, or Cincinnati, OH and will require up to 25% domestic and international travel
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)