Johnson & Johnson Careers
SENIOR SCIENTIST- ANALYTICAL TECHNICAL TRANSFER
Requisition ID: 0912190729
J&J Consumer Inc. is currently recruiting a Senior Scientist, Analytical Technology Transfer to be located in Fort Washington, PA. This individual will independently lead the execution of analytical project deliverables and serve as the analytical representative on technical transfer teams and other lifecycle management activities. This includes defining the analytical strategy, execution, timing, resource requirements and interdependencies to complete the project deliverables.
This individual will write and review technical documents including analytical method assessments, method validation / transfer protocols, and reports in compliance with standard operating procedures and regulatory requirements. The Senior Scientist will perform analytical troubleshooting / optimization to ensure methodologies are in control and stay in control at receiving Quality Control labs. Typical analytical techniques include HPLC, UPLC, GC, FT-IR, UV/VIS, dissolution apparatus, and wet chemistry as required. It is expected that 50-75% of the Senior Scientist’s time will be spent performing experiments within the R&D lab. In addition to the technical attributes, the Senior Scientist will be responsible for the analytical project management. He/she will be responsible for defining the analytical deliverables, ensuring proper stakeholders are defined and informed, and communications with analytical management on issues which require escalation.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree with 5 years of analytical chemistry experience OR a Master’s degree and 3 years of analytical chemistry experience OR a PhD is required. A focused degree in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry is preferred.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is required.
- A strong background in HPLC, UPLC, and dissolution is required.
- Experience with method validation and method transfer is required.
- It is preferred that this candidate have experience performing instrumental and wet chemistry testing including GC, FT-IR, UV-VIS, titration, and other chemical analyses successfully. Familiarity with GMP’s is required.
- Ideal candidate will have strong technical writing skills and project management skills. This candidate will be able to handle multiple, competing priorities and work with minimal supervision to accomplish technical tasks.
- This position will be based within Fort Washington, PA and requires up to 10% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington-
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)