Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager Commercial Education
Cincinnati, Ohio; United States; Somerville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 0903180514
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Manager Commercial Education located in Somerville, NJ, Cincinnati, OH, or West Coast Field Based residing within 90 miles of a Johnson & Johnson facility.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Collaborate with Global Education Solutions, Regional Marketing and other functional leaders to develop and implement educational programs in support of business objectives.
- Apply adult learning principals and professional facilitation skills in all learning programs.
- Conduct learning in live, virtual and self-guided formats aligned with the 30-40-30 learning strategy.
- Ensures that all learning content is current, copy approved and compliant with all government and legal requirements.
- Facilitates learning anatomy, procedures, complex clinical concepts, products, competitive technologies and business practices related to commercial sales roles.
- Coordinates activities with Field Sales Training to support continuity for the learner in the 30-40-30 model.
- May or may not have responsibility for oversight and development of direct reports in the Commercial Education function.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum of four (4) years of current or previous medical device sales experience is required
- Minimum of one (1) year of medical device training experience (includes field sales training) is preferred
- Expert selling skills are preferred which you must be able to demonstrate
- Hernia sales experience is required
- Biosurgery and wound closure experience is preferred
- Current or previous project management experience is preferred
- Current or previous experience with adult learning concepts/theory is preferred
- Advanced skills with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel is preferred
- This position will be located in Somerville, NJ, Cincinnati, OH, or West Coast Field Based residing within 90 miles of a Johnson & Johnson facility and will require up to 25% domestic and international travel.
North America-United States, North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)