Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Brand Manager, Ocular Surface Technologies
Requisition ID: 0899180508
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Brand Manager, Ocular Surface Technologies located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded its footprint in eye health with the acquisitions of Abbott Medical Optics (cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK), and consumer eye health), Sightbox, and Tear Science and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Associate Brand Manager, Ocular Surface Technologies, will support the Senior Brand Manager (Ocular Surface Technologies) by focusing on the specialty area of dry eye disease to drive overall business integration and ECP adoption of LipiFlow®/LipiScanTM. Integral to the success of this role is effective partnership to ensure overall product positioning across OD and MD Professional customers and piloting key DTC initiatives. This role will enable cross-functional collaboration to accelerate professional IMC efforts, MGD disease awareness, and procedure trial/adoption.
- Commercial Results - Achieve US business plan objectives of sales, net income, gross profit, and price on an annual basis for Ocular Surface products.
- Business Planning and Execution - Work closely with Senior Manager to develop and execute against an Ocular Surface Marketing Plan that leverages cross-functional expertise and a focus on both OD and MD customers.
- LipiFlow®/LipiScanTM Commercial Integration – Apply an understanding of the sales process to develop well-positioned market messaging, claims, and materials that impact customer behavior. Includes assisting with external Professional Connection events and Professional Education programs.
- Marketing Communications – Develop/execute plan to engage and connect with customers, patients, and sales force through the deployment of targeted, relevant, and customized content and programs.
- Insights and Analytics - Utilize customer and market insights to identify growth opportunities and refine strategy based on this knowledge. Increase professional and consumer uptake of Ocular Surface products through digital performance marketing.
- Portfolio Planning and Product Development – Partner with the Global Brand Marketing team and sales teams to gather input on customer needs and ensure strong alignment for future product development and positioning.
- Brand Strategy - The ability to plan and build a differentiated and clearly positioned brand that engages loyal customers and grows sales.
- Marketing Planning & Execution - The ability to develop and implement comprehensive marketing plans to effectively achieve business goals.
- Marketing Communications - The ability to frame a story and align others to a business-building outcome.
- Consumer Insights & Analytics - The ability to identify customer insights and market trends, including relationships with customers that enhance delivery of marketing strategy and business results.
• A minimum
of a Bachelor’s degree is required
• A MBA or advanced degree is strongly preferred
• A minimum of 3 years of commercial experience, with a strong track record of business results and organizational leadership is required
• Strong creative and conceptual thinking ability to set a vision, identify new opportunities, develop new ways of working, pinpoint solutions to complex problems and overcome obstacles is preferred
• Exceptional analytical ability, able to examine complex sets of data, identify important, meaningful information and translate one’s analyses into simple, compelling fact-based stories is preferred
• Proven leadership ability to inspire and motivate people to rally behind an idea or initiative is preferred
• This position will be located in Jacksonville, Florida and will require up to 25% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)