Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Director, Professional Promotion Non-Valvular Atrial Fibrillation (NVAF)
Requisition ID: 0898180829
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Product Director, Professional Promotion Non-Valvular Atrial Fibrillation (NVAF), located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Product Director of Professional Promotion position, within Cardiovascular and Metabolism franchise, will lead marketing messaging and strategy for the Cardiovascular franchise with a focus on Non-Valvular Atrial Fibrillation (NVAF). The position will work in collaboration with Marketing, Medical Affairs, Value and Evidence, sales and other internal business partners.
The Product Director, Non-Valvular Atrial Fibrillation (NVAF) Professional Promotion will be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering an integrated U.S. brand strategy by working with the internal team for the NVAF indication.
- Planning and execution with a cross functional team led by marketing and Medical Affairs to support the marketplace success of current and future indications.
- Working closely with marketing, medical and an ex-U.S. business partner in the marketing of the Cardiovascular brand and other cross functional partners and outside vendors in order to effectively develop and execute key commercial activities.
- Working closely with Marketing Leadership, and Finance to ensure appropriate resources and organizational alignment are available to capitalize on short-term and long-term business opportunities.
- Development of branded and unbranded initiatives to help differentiate Cardiovascular brand in the market place.
- Collaborate with brand team members and key internal cross functional partners.
- Partner with sales training and lead strategy for successfully training sales teams.
- Ensure appropriate evidence and dissemination of tools are created by working with the cross functional team to deploy with field sales and internal stakeholders.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required. An Advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant business experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years home office experience is required.
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical or consumer experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years marketing experience is required.
- Strong collaboration skills are required.
- Thrombosis experience is preferred.
- Proficient with all Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) is required.
- Ability to be innovative, proactive, work within a team environment, and lead a cross-functional team is required
- Excellent written & oral communication skills are required
- Solid analytical and strategic thinking with proven ability to translate strategy and analysis to a tactical, executable level is required
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit and ability to provide clarity in complex situations and lead teams to success is preferred
- Able to translate evidence and ultimately develop a commercial recommendation for promotional use is required.
This position is based in Titusville, NJ and will require up to 30% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)