Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, Strategic Pricing & Contracting (Oncology)
Titusville, New Jersey; Horsham, Pennsylvania
Health Economics Mkt
Requisition ID: 0889190729
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (Strategic Customer Group) is recruiting for a Director, Oncology Pricing Strategy located in Horsham, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, provide medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market - from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit: http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com/
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Director, Oncology Pricing Strategy will:
- Lead the pricing efforts on a new, innovative Oncology Launch product
- Work with the Pricing Strategy team to develop and implement brand pricing strategies for Oncology pharmaceutical brands. You will interact with Senior Brand Leaders, SCG Leadership Team, Legal, HCC, Health Economics and Finance in the establishment of pricing and contracting policy. This position reports to a Head of Pricing Strategy.
- Develop and implement channel pricing and contracting strategies for Oncology products. Serve as the brand pricing lead by synthesizing customer, industry and competitive insights and intelligence to guide in developing channel and franchise pricing strategies.
- Ensure awareness of price as key component of marketing mix at the gross and net level. Effectively work with all key stakeholders to drive alignment on the pricing strategies and how they impact the business. Lead CPC discussions regarding pricing strategies with Legal, Finance, Contract Administration, HCS, HCC and other key stakeholders.
- Develop and implement contract strategy dashboards tracking pricing strategies and business impact. Proactively conduct competitive analysis and evaluate the changing marketplace and proactively make recommendations on pricing strategies and present to Senior Management. Act as pricing strategy lead on customer contract negotiations and discussions. Develop Innovative Pricing Strategies.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Finance, Marketing or other critical thinking major required.
- Advanced business degree (MBA) or CPA preferred.
- 7 or more years of work experience in the pharmaceutical / healthcare industry required. Emphasis in finance, marketing or strategic/product functions preferred.
- Experience in pricing or contracting or account management required.
- Ability to lead others collaboratively required; this includes account management, brand management, strategic planning, legal, finance, HCC and other key stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of reimbursement / payment models and customer structures preferred.
- Strong financial or marketing background preferred.
- This position can be based in Horsham, PA and/or Titusville, NJ and may require travel up to 10%
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (6077)
Health Economics Mkt