Johnson & Johnson Careers
Inside Sales Territory Business Manager- Jacksonville, FL (J&J Headquarters) - Johnson & Johnson Vision
Requisition ID: 0880180828
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for an Inside Sales Territory Business Manager, located in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Inside Sales Territory Business Manager is a Corporate Based role located in Jacksonville, FL. The Inside Sales Territory Business Manager will:
• Interact with established customers and develop new prospects virtually through telesales.
• Apply a broad knowledge of the organization's capabilities to close sales and maintain customer relationships.
• Uncover and understand strategic priorities, buying motives, end user needs, office processes, and business operations of our customers.
• Demonstrate continuous learning of our products, services and policies in preparation for selling.
• Secure orders, assist in inventory/diagnostic lens supply, and keep customers abreast of price trends.
• Deliver a clinical and economic value proposition tailored to meet the customer’s unmet need.
• Communicate a clear and concise sales message, and complete pre-call plans for all accounts.
• Participate in collaborative team activities to share creative ideas, and lessons learned within the telesales capacity.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
• A minimum of 2 years of inside sales experience and/or industry experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved is required
• The ability to spend a substantial amount of time speaking to customers via the telephone
• The ability to use a Personal Computer, Printer, Telephone, Calculator, Microsoft Office products and Software
• A deep understanding of sales applications and principles, excellent telephone, listening, problem-solving and assertiveness skills.
• A proven track record of detailed call plans that include pre- and post-call analysis, negotiation, and closing skills.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)