With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a Post-Doc – Baby Innovation Platform, Behavior Change. Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Post-Doc will be responsible for projects related to behavior change in the baby care space, including developing routines and experiences to promote happy, healthy child development and promote maternal health and well-being. This individual will work on upstream innovation in the Global Baby Platform, specifically focused on uncovering new scientific and consumer insights, developing new methodologies, assessment of technologies, and conducting clinical studies. In addition to basic research, this individual will test and help scale real-world applications for behavior change, especially in the area of digital technologies and devices. The Post-Doc will be expected to apply expertise in experimental design, advanced statistical skills, and enthusiasm for creating products, services, and experiences to enhance baby care.
- Bring expertise in behavior change to support the baby care space, including digital/device projects.
- Perform clinical and consumer studies, evaluate technologies, and contribute to overall project strategy on enhancing rituals related to baby care.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify project requirements and desired outcomes.
- Establish study protocols in collaboration with J&J teams and be responsible for the successful execution of these studies.
- Apply expertise in state of the art methodologies within the field, conduct studies, acquire and analyze data, and interpret results.
- Work internally and collaborate externally, as well as demonstrate their existing network and create new internal and external connections with companies and academic authorities.
- Document results in the form of reports, papers and communicate findings to R&D colleagues and management.
- Where appropriate, author peer reviewed journal articles and white papers related to their research.
- Candidates must have a graduated no more than 1 year ago (or will graduate in the next 3 months) with a PhD in experimental psychology, social psychology, developmental psychology, applied psychology, clinical psychology, cognitive science, or related discipline (required ).
- Research design and statistical analysis experience is required.
- Experience in studies of behavior change is required, with experience in the use of digital technologies/devices for behavior change preferred.
- Experience translating research into marketing plans and development of products is preferred.
- Possess an ability to lead projects, organize data, interpret data, write and document research experiments and protocols.
- A passion for excellence and excellent oral and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Professional scholarly activity (e.g. conference presentations, peer-reviewed publications, etc.) is highly preferred.
- This position will be located in Skillman, NJ and may require up to 5% domestic and/or international travel.
- Candidates must be available to work Full-time.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Demonstrated leadership is preferred.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team.
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is strongly preferred.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)