Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, WW Commercial Education Biosense Webster
Requisition ID: 0868180508
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Director, WW Commercial Education Biosense Webster to be located in Irvine, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
The Director, WW Commercial Education is responsible for leading the development of the global learning strategy for Biosense Webster and directing the delivery of all associated training programs across the globe. This individual will oversee the design and development of global learning continuums, learning strategies and content for targeted procedures, products, workflows and new product introductions. The scope of global responsibility will be new hires, tenured specialists/territory managers, and sales managers. In addition, this individual will lead the build of a global field trainer footprint to support new hire training.
The Director will partner with senior Biosense Webster leadership to align on priorities and global deliverables, ensuring a high degree of content & execution consistency. The Director will also shape strategy for new clinical innovation spaces/company acquisitions, and participate on Biosense Webster Leadership and Global Commercial Education Governance teams.
• Partners with senior leadership including (Global & Regional) Marketing, Sales, Commercial Education and new technology teams to understand business/marketing objectives.
• Assesses business and training needs in all four regions and develop strategy to build Biosense Webster capabilities globally in order to achieve business results.
• Directs all content development for Biosense Webster training, including launches (Launch Excellence) and ensures team seamlessly hands off of content to regional partners.
• Oversees the development of all Johnson & Johnson University learning continuums for Biosense Webster.
• Lead Regional Training teams to execute the training strategy to globalize the JJMD learning model and programs.
• Work with regional Commercial Education teams and business partners to build sustainable Field Sales Training footprint in every major market.
• Contribute to the Johnson & Johnson University strategy to build a learner centric experience then provide direction to ensure alignment and execution in the four regions.
• Collaborate with members of the Biosense Webster leadership team to improve effectiveness and efficiency of global training programs.
• Recruit, on-board, and continuously develop all team members
• Works with procurement, legal, and other Johnson & Johnson departments on vendor selection, contract negotiations and statements of works to ensure adherence to company policies and that direct/outsourced projects meet Johnson & Johnson’s agreed upon expectations.
• Bachelor’s Degree is required, advanced degree is preferred
• Minimum of ten (10) years with history of success in Healthcare functions (Sales, Instructional Design, Training facilitation, Marketing/other Commercial Functions) is required
• Minimum of five (5) years experience in demonstrated clinical strength within the electrophysiology space is required
• Minimum of three (3) years successfully managing a team of employees is required
• Instructional Design expertise with clinical curriculum is preferred
• Strong influence management and communications skills is required
• Proven ability to understand business strategy; successfully translate/execute into training that support the company’s WW business goals is required
• Ability to develop and lead a team across a matrix organization is required
• Ensure metrics collaboration to measure effectiveness of training to improve sales performance is required
• This position is located in Irvine, CA and will require up to 40% domestic and/or international travel
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)