Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager Hybrid Cloud
Requisition ID: 0857190814
Johnson and Johnson is currently recruiting for a Manager, Hybrid Cloud. This position is located in Raritan, NJ to build next generation hybrid cloud infrastructure for Johnson & Johnson globally.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Manager Hybrid Cloud role is responsible for developing automation capabilities for the Johnson and Johnson on-premises (VMware SDDC), AWS, and Azure clouds. Our team focuses on physical, virtual and container-based infrastructure automations. We follow microservices-based architecture patterns. We follow agile methodologies for development and release of capabilities via Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines.
In this role you will need to understand virtualization and physical infrastructure concepts. You will have chance to define, build, and support automations that allows Johnson and Johnson developers to easily consume cloud infrastructure in secured and compliant manner.
- As part of an agile team, you will be lead Cloud infrastructure agile team to design, groom, develop and review stories using tools like JIRA, GIT and Bitbucket
- Develop and maintain Chef cookbooks for Infrastructure Automation.
- Test automation code in virtual environments with testing tools such as Test Kitchen and Chef Spec.
- Create and maintain Chef Development standards.
- Contribute to the team's continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines (CI/CD)
- Design and build cloud infrastructure RESTful APIs in python using behavior driven development methodology.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- A minimum of 1 year of experience developing Chef cookbooks and InSpec profiles is required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in design and development of integration capabilities using enterprise integration patterns is required.
- Experience building Restful APIs in Python is preferred
- Experience with Chef Test Kitchen and automated testing is required.
- Experience in supporting global operations and following enterprise level process frameworks is required.
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation is required.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, and virtualization is preferred.
- Good social, oral and written communication skills are preferred.
- Self-starter with strong partnership abilities and customer service skills is preferred.
- This position is located in Raritan, NJ and requires approximately 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)