Johnson & Johnson Careers
Scientific Director of Immune Effector Cell Therapy (CAR-T), US Medical Affairs, Oncology
Requisition ID: 0843190729
Janssen Scientific Affairs, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Scientific Director of Immune Effector Cell Therapy (CAR-T), US Medical Affairs, Oncology, located in Horsham, PA.
Key responsibilities include:
• Provide medical and scientific support to ensure appropriate and safe use of Janssen Biotech chimeric antigen receptor therapy (CAR-T) product aftermarket authorization
• Provide subject matter expertise on technical aspects of apheresis, cell engineering and processing of Janssen CAR-T product for internal colleagues and external customers
• Provide scientific and technical training for internal colleagues and external customers, including for Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS) programs for Janssen CAR-T product
• Provide scientific and technical expertise and support for company sponsored MA led interventional and observational clinical trials
• Review scientific and technical aspects of Investigator Initiated Studies
• Support the development of compliant promotional materials and the training of product representatives
• Liaise with technical experts in Janssen Supply Chain and Manufacturing, to ensure that centers follow appropriate cell apheresis and processing procedures for Janssen CAR-T product
• Provide scientific and technical support for the development of internal and external training materials, peer-reviewed publications, product monographs and responses to product inquiries
• Collaborate and align business plans and tactical execution with the alliance partner Legend
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders across global medical affairs, R&D, Janssen Scientific affairs, V&E, and commercial teams
• A PhD or equivalent advanced degree is required.
• Experience in CAR-T, hematopoietic stem cell transplantation, or other cellular therapy is required.
• A minimum of three years of pharmaceutical industry experience, or 18 months of pharmaceutical industry experience along with three or more years of relevant scientific experience in academic medicine, is desired.
• This position requires up to 25% annual travel (primarily domestic with some international travel).
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)