Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Digital Product Marketing “Growth Hacker”
Requisition ID: 0838180508
J&J Home is the new enterprise employee digital platform that will drive employee productivity and connection to Our Purpose, changing the way we work. The J&J Home team is looking for a Growth Hacker/Product Marketing Manager to drive buzz, excitement and ultimately adoption and engagement of the Home product to meet our target goals. This individual is an expert in creating and deploying global marketing strategies designed to drive measurable growth using a mix of channels, mediums and content, in order to demonstrate the value of Home to employees and stakeholders.
The Product Marketing Manager collaborates with cross-functional teams including Product, Analytics, Operations, Design, Employee Engagement and Communications to promote the J&J Home product, benefits and new feature sets as they become available. He/she is responsible for defining, executing and continuously optimizing the marketing strategy and tactics that will drive employee use of the product as validated through analytics and insights. The individual in this role is highly creative, thinks outside the box and possesses a test and learn mindset.
- Lead development of and manage global product marketing plan focused on driving increased engagement across digital and non-digital channels. Execute against plan across product marketing messaging, channel selection, audience segmentation, content creation and deployment. Partners with Analytics & Insights lead to measure outcomes and optimize plans.
- Develop and execute a holistic go-to-market strategy which seeks to bridge connection between business goals and employee needs.
- Create and manage employee engagement and retention models, in order to ensure successful ongoing relationships between our employees and Home.
- Manages and directs the roll out of new product features and initiatives focused on generating buzz and excitement. Drives the belief and behavior that Home is completely for the employees. Ensure that marketing strategies are embedded within product roadmaps, communications plans and project delivery, in order to best express the unique value that Home brings to J&J and its employees.
- Identifies opportunities for and carves out ownership for unique content only available through J&J Home that will bolster the product benefits. Partner with Product and Content teams to define appropriate narrative that will accompany Home as it is presented to various audiences.
- Supports Change Management and Communication network with product marketing materials to amplify distribution and support behind key messaging to drive towards goals. Manage the communications toolkit and ensure that all media & assets are kept up to date. Partner with Design groups to create catered materials as needed.
- Partners with the Product team to recommend and implement opportunities directly within the product to support the product marketing strategy. Work to refine employee personas and incorporate within marketing strategy.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; a major in marketing, marketing analytics, communications, business administration or similar discipline is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing (B2B or B2C) with a data driven growth mindset is required.
- Experience in email marketing, content marketing or both required.
- Experience supporting product and customer support/success teams required.
- Has proven results increasing brand/product awareness and customer acquisition.
- Demonstrates ability to lead creation of compelling content to drive results.
- Possesses strong analytical skills and operational efficiency.
- Strong organization with attention to detail skills, self-motivation with ability to direct, lead, and motivate self and others are required.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms are required.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time to domestic destinations is preferred.
- This position can be based in New York, New York or New Brunswick, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America-United States-New York-New York
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)