Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Team Lead, Commercial Payments
Requisition ID: 0835180507
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for Team Leader, Commercial Payments, in Piscataway, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Provide leadership to ensure accurate, on time and compliant payments are made in accordance with contractual obligations for assigned GPO/IDN, Distributor, program rebate payments and complex enterprise/overlay payments.
- Lead the day-to-day planning of work, as well as the development of an engaged and effective Payments Team.
- Process complex payments, as well as review and approve payments, processed by the Commercial Payments Team.
- Liaise with the Operating Companies (OpCo’s) and customers, distributors and wholesalers on an ongoing basis.
- Develop, create and run reports and perform analyses.
- Identify and implement of process improvements and quality controls.
- Provide day-to-day management of Payments Team providing clarity and direction while working in multiple systems and operational processes.
- Review and analyze sales transactions to add deeper business perspective to evaluate trending, and process payments for assigned accounts.
- Effectively communicate and partner & lead various internal and external business partners such as distributors, hospitals, IDNs, GPOs, Enterprise Contracting, GDMS, and OpCo’s.
- Lead team through diverse and ambiguous policies, processes and systems, due to scope of responsibilities crossing multiple channels and business models.
- Assist management in identifying and implementing innovative strategies that drive process improvement, customer satisfaction and cost reduction.
- Develop tools to identify effectiveness of operating company strategies through analysis of sales and payment results.
- Develop, implement and monitor SOP and work instructions, ensuring all processes are documented.
- Identify, lead, and/or participate in ad-hoc projects to support key base business or new innovative process and strategy improvements and implementations.
- Responsible for the performance and development process for direct reports.
- Liaise with Project team (CCI) in issue resolution, testing and build support, and future phase launches, development and ongoing evaluation of new business requirements (i.e. customer reports, etc.) and other systems.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree required. A Master’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of overall business experience is required.
- Business experience in Finance, Audit or Contracting is preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Excel (including vlookups, pivot tables, macros) is required.
- Strong systems experience is required (i.e. Tableau, Cognos, SAP, etc.)
- ICS experience is preferred.
- Ability to manipulate and synthesize large amounts of data, conduct impact analysis and summarize results for recommendation is required.
- The ability to demonstrate excellent knowledge of financial and audit controls is highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment is required.
- Previous people-management experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to present to business partners and senior management is required.
- Strong project management skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to influence business partners and collaborate with peers is required.
- Ability to map contracting and financial processes, identify gaps and recommend solutions is required.
- This position is located in located in Piscataway, NJ & may require up to 5% domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)