Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager Logistics Analytics Technology
Skillman, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 0833181220
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc is hiring for the position of Manager, Logistics Analytics Technology
We are recruiting a Manager, Logistics Analytics Technology who is passionate about crafting, developing, and implementing advanced analytics solutions that have direct impact to J&J Deliver NA and the E2E business. Our function spans across the entire enterprise. This wide scope will enable the manager to work with various internal business units and external entities to help identify viable advanced analytics opportunities and then conceive, develop and implement data analytical solutions.
The manager will stay on the groundbreaking front of analytics by doing novel research to influence decisions at various levels in the organization. You will be part of a dynamic Analytics COE that will support end to end Deliver in the discovery and development of creative analytics solutions. You will invent and implement creative solutions that go beyond current tools to deliver advanced analytics solutions and develop end to end solutions to support Deliver initiatives. You will be responsible for personally developing analytical prototypes and scalable analytical solutions, primarily focused in the medical device and / or consumer healthcare space.
The Data & Technology Manager will be instrumental in providing highly reliable, high quality data & analytics solutions for NA Deliver. You will create the definition, design and implementation of data acquisition, ingestion and integration of various data sets, processes, tools and models in support of Deliver Analytics. You will partner with regional data and analytics leads within IT organization, insights & analytics business partners and other Information Technology partners to ensure delivery of NA Deliver analytics capabilities. You will align the data & analytics architecture across IT data & analytics group in different sectors to improve opportunities as well as driving agile architecture to meet specific NA Deliver needs. We seek a creative problem solver who consults with business partners to bring forth new ideas, challenge the status quo, deliver innovation and resolve how to best support the business through the effective use of technology.
- Partner with technology team to industrialize analytic solutions and data strategies required to deliver them as an enabling business process (versus a one-time use case)
- Works closely with and Architecture teams, both on site and off shore, to ensure robust capabilities and practices creation for NA Deliver
- Implement standard methodologies for data acquisition and ensure applicable data consistently meets the needs of business partners and analytical capability including data governance, data catalog and process documentation
- Ensures data ingestion, curation, accuracy and usability is sufficient to meet the needs of regional business partners at all levels
- Partner with Data Scientists, Data Engineers, and multi-functional teams to understand as is processes; develop, pilot, and implement improvements incorporating results of data science use cases and POCs to deliver advanced analytics solutions
- Deploy systematic data strategies, including automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, machine learning, and other advanced analytics solutions
- Work with multi-functional technology, analytics and business teams to convert use cases and POCs into technology enabled minimally viable products and ultimately into scalable full stack solutions, using Agile solutions and ceremonies
- Responsible for defining, designing, and developing processes, technologies and tools in support of NA Deliver
Master’s in STEM or related discipline, e.g. statistics, operations research, computer science, mathematics preferred and undergrad in STEM, statistics, operations research, computer science, mathematics required
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
(Include any required computer skills, certifications, licenses, languages, etc.)
- Master’s in STEM or related discipline, e.g. statistics, operations research, computer science, mathematics preferred and 7 years of meaningful work experience in data analysis or related field (Data analyst or Scientist) required.
- A minimum of 3 years in roles that create a tangible business impact through Analytics and Data Sciences required.
- Demonstrated capability in building scalable analytical solutions required.
- Developing strategies for effective data governance, data analysis and visualization. Selecting, configuring and implementing analytics solutions required
- Knowledge of standard methodologies on design and implementation of projects for the introduction of new digital technologies required
- Experience with data modelling, design patterns, building highly scalable and secured analytical solutions required.
- Experience in applying real-time advanced machine learning analytics, artificial intelligence, and/or natural language processing-based methods throughout operational workflows required.
- Data sourcing, data mapping, data profiling, data mining, documenting data definitions experience required
- Previous experience with integration technologies i.e. ETL, data migration, and packaged applications required
- Ability to rapidly understand business requirements, communicate expectations to multi-functional development teams, document data findings that can be easily understood is required
- Vision to understand and propose how various data sets fit together for further analysis and visualization in support of business analytics capabilities required
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
(Include any preferred computer skills, certifications, licenses, languages, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of data mining algorithms including machine learning techniques such as feature engineering, decision trees, clustering, regression, neural networks, Bayesian models preferred.
- Proficiency in one or more statistical programming languages such as R, Python, C, C++, Java preferred.
- Confirmed familiarity with large data sets and understanding of data analysis workflows is required; strong preference for experience with information integration across different sources.
- Demonstrable experience in business applications of distributed computing (e.g. MapReduce, HIVE, HADOOP) is strongly preferred.
- Experience on ML algorithms on platforms like MS-AZURE, AML is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages such as R, Python, HTML5, etc., and background in programming in C, C++, Java preferred.
- Understanding of data blending and visualization tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, Cognos, etc preferred.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)