Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Product Manager, Endo-Mechanical
Requisition ID: 0833180828
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
In Canada, JJMP operates as an umbrella organization that markets and distributes products from a number of different medical device and diagnostics companies, including Biosense Webster (BW), Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Ceronovus, DePuy Synthes, ETHICON®, Gynecare, Sterilmed and Mentor.
For nearly a century, Ethicon's products have been in the hands of healthcare practitioners, transforming their work and restoring the lives of patients they serve. Our commitment to improving and enhancing the lives of patients is fully realized when our products are in the hands of our customers.
As the Associate Product Manager, you would be responsible for the Open Mechanical portfolio of products within the ETHICON franchise for Canada.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Manage core products, design and execute promotional and lifecycle plans
- Develop and implement core brand strategies (4P’s of Marketing) with franchise alignment
- Support new product launches
- Utilize data and analytics to understand trends and develop insights
- Support KOL relationships and customer insights initiatives
- Support annual marketing, strategic, & business planning at brand level
- Product forecasting & demand planning, manage minor quality/supply issues
- Brand leadership for sales reps and customers nationally
- Participate on key local business teams
- Raise brand awareness through constant
- A minimum of a University degree is required, preferably in Health Sciences or related program. An MBA is an asset.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in marketing and/or sales is required.
- Experience in healthcare or a related industry is an asset.
- Results oriented and strong ability to collaborate.
- Superior interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- This position is located in Markham, Ontario and requires travel of up to 20% of the time.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)