Johnson & Johnson Careers
Finance Manager, Beauty West Marketing
Los Angeles, California
Requisition ID: 0832180516
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager, Beauty West Marketing located in Los Angeles, CA supporting the NEUTROGENA®, CLEAN & CLEAR®, ROGAINE®, and NIZORAL® brands. Position reports to the Finance Director, Beauty West Marketing.
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Beauty West Marketing Finance Manager will be primarily responsible for leading financial support of the $1B+ Facial Care Squad and will support total Beauty West processes and consolidation in partnership with Beauty West Marketing Finance Director. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated with a strong focus on creating business and customer value in both the short and long term for this exciting portfolio of Beauty equities.
Key responsibilities include:
· Analytical and strategic support for enterprise-focused decision making across Facial Care Squad equities in partnership with Local Marketing, Sales, Demand Planning, Project Management, and Global Marketing counterparts.
· Full Marketing P&L management in collaboration with cross-functional partners, including ongoing assessments of risks vs. opportunities.
· Maintaining robust understanding of marketplace performance and multi-year new product pipeline and strategy.
· Lead role in forecast cycle and Long Range Financial Plan updates for Beauty West team including management of financial targets in partnership with J&J Consumer North America FP&A.
· Providing timely and accurate cost and financial information related to forecasts, new products, and brand marketing expense budgets.
· Direct partnership with NEUTROGENA® Facial Moisture Treatment and NEUTROGENA® Mens categories for sales forecasting and budgeting.
· Direct supervision of Senior Financial Analyst and Finance Leadership Development Program analyst talent
· Focus on organization and people development, and maintaining organizational health at a high level.
· Leading or participating in ad hoc projects as needed for Finance or Commercial team management.
• A Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting or Finance.
• MBA, CPA, CMA, and/or other financial certifications are preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years of finance, accounting and/or business-related experience is required.
• Strong ability to collaborate with partners at all organizational levels while balancing a portfolio of diverse workstreams in a highly matrixed cross-functional environment is required.
• Strong general business acumen and technical skills in forecasting, accounting, and investment analytics (i.e. NPV, etc..) are required.
• Strong framing, communication, and influencing skills are required.
• Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills are required (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions).
• Previous people management experience is preferred.
• Previous consumer products industry experience is preferred.
• Experience with SAP and TM1 is preferred.
• The position will be located in Los Angeles, CA.
• This position may require up to 5% domestic travel.
United States-California-Los Angeles
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)