Johnson & Johnson Careers
Professional Education Manager
Requisition ID: 0830180507
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Professional Education Manager to be located in Irvine, CA, or field-based.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Professional Education Manager will provide strategic direction and oversight BWI Professional Education initiatives and activities with an emphasis on the Fellows and Allied Health professional (AHP) functions and content design. This includes oversight of all U.S. Fellows and AHP educational programs as well as development of robust educational content for health care professionals, helping to enable Biosense Webster, Inc. to be recognized as best in industry for clinical focus and knowledge dissemination. The Professional Education Manager will work closely academic centers to create and implement strategy of Fellow and AHP training programs. Must work closely with multiple stakeholders to design, develop, execute and assess effectiveness of clinical programs for both Fellows and AHP programs. Outstanding communication skills and a proven track record of engaging and influencing internal and external stakeholders is required.
• Oversight of the design, development and delivery of clinical educational content in multiple locations and settings, incorporating stakeholder input and support (including Health Care Compliance, Medical Science, Commercial Marketing and fellowship program director collaboration)
• Manage budget, costs and materials, including oversight of administrative support for event planning and post training closure.
• Engage and equip designated Fellows and AHP education program leads (e.g. Field Education Champions) to deliver educational programs, based on the learning continuum of their Fellows and AHP customers/program attendees.
• Manage Strategy and relationships for fellows and AHP programs
• Manage processes to assess effectiveness and outcomes of programs via direct and indirect feedback. Seek opportunities for process and content improvements.
• Oversee submission and preservation of all content for copy approval and compliance.
• Cross-train with BWI Professional Education teammates to support all Professional Education Programs.
• Ensure BWI personnel are aware of programs, registration and enrollment processes.
• Communicate business related issues or opportunities to next management level.
• Know and follow policies and procedures related to work activities performed in area of responsibility.
• Complete training in area of responsibility within allowed time-period.
• Follow Health Care Compliance guidelines.
• Follow all company safety policies and other safety precautions within work area.
• Complete required periodic re-training in areas such as safety and environmental compliance.
• Perform other duties assigned, as needed.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, an advanced degree is preferred
• Minimum of eight (8) years professional (related) experience is required
• Electrophysiology field experience is preferred
• Track record of success in Sales is required
• Management experience is preferred
• Prior experience creating and delivering clinical education content is preferred
• Experience with mapping technologies is required
• Excellence in business communication (verbal, written, presentation, interpersonal) and executive presence is required
• Excellence in communication, data management and organizational skills are required
• Proven record managing close customer relationships and engagement is required
• Experience presenting to senior leadership is required
• Experience presenting to physicians and academic centers is required
• IBHRE credential is preferred
• This position will require up to 50% domestic and international travel including weekends.
North America-United States
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)