Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Analyst, Compensation Systems
Raynham, Massachusetts; United States
Requisition ID: 0828180507
Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Compensation Systems to be located in Cincinnati, OH, Somerville, NJ, Raynham, MA, West Chester, PA or Irvine, CA to support our Medical Devices business. Consideration will also be given to Remote- Based candidates.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
The Senior Analyst is a member of the Compensation Systems Shared Service team within the Compensation & Execution department and the JJMD Commercial Operations COE. This position reports to the Manager of Compensation Systems.
The Senior Analyst is responsible for the execution of all Compensation System business requirements to maintain accurate JJMD Field Sales Organization’s earnings calculations and reporting.
• Comp plan set-up and maintenance for comp mechanics, quotas, product groupings, commission statements etc.
• Maintain internal and external customer views, dashboards, and reports.
• Support publication of plan documentation, workflows, acknowledgements, etc to ensure system functionality is working as intended
• Troubleshoot and partner with system vendor and Application Services support teams to resolve data discrepancies related to source systems and/or downstream reporting systems.
• Collaborate with business teams to deliver innovative, user friendly tools and value added business solutions.
• Leverage business insights to recommend compensation system enhancements; participate in or lead projects.
• Execute SOX, Compliance, and Change Control processes
• Direct 3rd party vendor resources, as needed.
• Understand key systems and process and provide recommendation to improve efficiency.
• Champion the adoption of the Optymyze system, including training new users.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
• A minimum of 4 years of business experience is required.
• A minimum of 3 years in an IT or systems-related role is required.
• Preferred: Compensation System configuration, query and report writing experience.
• Preferred: Optymyze Compensation System configuration and report writing experience
• Required: Advanced MS Excel and/or MS Access skills
• Preferred: MS Word processing and PowerPoint experience
• Ability to work independently and proactively with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines.
• Ability to present detail data in a clear and concise manner.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage complexity.
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver against tight deadlines with complete accuracy.
• Ability to problem-solving and perform root cause analyses.
• This position requires 10% overnight travel to domestic locations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
North America-United States
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)