Johnson & Johnson Careers
National Sales Director- United States- NeuWave Medical
Requisition ID: 0827190401
NeuWave Medical®, founded by physicians and scientists, created the first intelligent ablation system and the only system that has it all. The versatile probe portfolio with multi-probe synchronized energy delivery allows physicians to tailor ablations. In addition, the 17 gauge Precision™ PR probe is the only probe available with distal energy control. The unique computer controlled system now includes Ablation Confirmation™ software, offering the only integrated in-procedure confirmation to evaluate the technical success of your procedure.
If you want to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, challenging and highly collaborative environment focused on delivering market-leading innovations worldwide, we invite you to learn more about the NeuWave Team and our Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Our therapies touch the lives of millions of patients every year and our robust and innovative pipeline continues to deliver on the promise of impacting even more patient lives. Be part of a growing organization that is focused on providing exciting opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge, skills and experience to help ensure continued career growth and development. Our commitment to developing our leaders is unwavering. Our investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admired corporations in the world.
The National Sales Director, NeuWave is responsible for overall management & execution of sales strategies, national account plans, operations, coaching & people development, administrations, and budget associated with building of the NeuWave platform. The NSD will have full accountability for strategic and tactical sales implementation & execution for minimally invasive option for soft tissue lesions in the liver, kidney and lung systems for the US market. The NSD is accountable to grow the business by leading the national sales organization and mobilizing support resources including Marketing, Strategic Accounts, Professional Education Health Economic & Marketing Access and Human Resources. The NSD will manage and coordinate appropriate “Demand” and “Access” resources, tailored to specific market & customer needs. The NSD will develop and manage direct reports to ensure that all sales and financial objectives are met in addition to coach direct reports to interact with key customers at a system level and facility level.
The NeuWave system is an integral part of the Ethicon Platform. The Ethicon business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies, NeuWave is a key contributor to Ethicon’s $3.5 Billion in sales across key surgical platforms.
- The Director of Sales, NeuWave will lead the team in achievement of its sales targets and financial objectives. They are responsible for understanding the customer’s strategic priorities at all levels (e.g. IDN and Facility levels) and developing solutions to meet the customer’s needs.
- Develop, implement and execute powerful Capital Equipment selling strategy and strategic sales plans, which will help achieve overall NeuWave /Ethicon sales goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate product and procedural knowledge; clinical and procedural excellence, product expertise, and new product introduction experience
- Accountable for fostering both internal & external relationships and partnerships with cross functional partners including Marketing, Global Education, Commercial Operations, Health Economics and Market Access as well as key executive, economic and clinical decision makers across the IDNs to drive business growth and share of mind.
- Customer Centric with the ability to develop and cultivate key opinion leaders to support the portfolio and shape new capabilities and solutions.
- Strong leadership capabilities; coach, manage, and engage a sales team to provide value and leadership to the sales force through superior stakeholder engagement; which includes communicating, influencing, and providing comprehensive solutions.
- Develops a track record of developing leaders for the enterprise. Ensures engagement of employees, retention of high performers, diversity of sales force and development plans for the team.
- Strong business acumen, the ability to take a subset of data and information and develop a strategic plan.
- Possess and exhibit vast understanding of the changing market dynamics in healthcare, and understand the responsibility and requirements on the organization to continue to compete as viable player which would include market knowledge of Health Economics and Industry Trends, Customer Segmentation, customer data knowledge and buying process.
- Promote and nurture the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and compliance, and actively support our compliance program-related initiatives, programs, trainings, and activities.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to Ethicon business activities and Policies and Procedures of the Health Care Compliance Program and Johnson and Johnson Business Code of Conduct
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required; MBA or equivalent qualification is preferred
- MBA preferred
POSITION EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in successful Clinical Sales, Marketing, Professional Education or Sales Learning and Development is required. Experience with at least two functional areas (Marketing, Sales, Professional Education, Sales Learning etc) preferred. A minimum of 4 to 6 years of people management experience is preferred. Capital equipment experience preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership capability including the ability to lead and manage through change and strong leadership principles behavior alignment: Connect Shape, Lead, and Deliver
- Track record of success working within a matrix organizational environment and enterprise mindset decision making.
- Excellent understanding of Customer, Business Intelligence and Industry trends.
- Demonstrated leadership in strategic planning and project management along with documented sales achievement(s) are required.
- Strong Business & Financial Acumen in understanding the needs and priorities of the broader business with a penchant for understanding the use of metrics/numbers to gauge overall performance.
- Demonstrated track record as a Talent Champion in coaching, developing, retention, acquiring and building a diverse pipeline of future talent.
- Stakeholder engagement; which includes communicating, influencing, and providing comprehensive solutions
- This position requires 50-75% travel.
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)